19 next Friday

NEXT FRIDAY:

We have all had a really busy day Shawn and Matthew have been cleaning their house all week getting it ready for me and my mom. Me and my mom have been busy packing the house all week I yawned and stretched. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk the sun was extremely bright I had a bunch of boxes in my room and we were going to start bringing our stuff to Shawn's house. I headed downstairs after I used the restroom and yawned my mom said hey Elle I said yep what's up she said Shawn and Matthew are coming over and getting some of the boxes I said ok cool. A little while later Shawn and Matthew came over and said hey we are here Shawn got some boxes from my room and put them in his car and I also helped him. Matthew put some of my mom's boxes in his car as well. A little while later we all headed out and went to their house and said hey I'm excited to move in. We got there a little while later and got all the boxes inside we put my koms boxes in Matthew's room. Aaliyah was at school and doing school things poor her. A little while later me and Shawn put my boxes in my room. Matthew said Elle your room is right beside Shawn's room. I laughed and said nice Shawn said yep your room is right next to mine I said yep we finished getting all my boxes in my room. A little while later my mom and Matthew went to go pick up Aaliyah from school. Shawn gave me a tour of the house I was in aw by how gorgeous there house was. Shawn said hey roomie and I laughed and shook my head and he said my room is next to yours so if you need anything let me know and I smiled and said ok thanks. I said I can't wait to ask you if I need anything he laughed and said I bet and we just started laughing together uncontrollably and we fell on the floor and we couldn't breathe. A little while later we were fine and went in my room Shawn said you need help unpacking I said no and he said ok you sure I said yea and smiled he said alright and headed into his room. I said ok and decided to go downstairs and bit my lip I accidentally tripped down the stairs and screamed FUCKKKKK Shawn ran downstairs and said are you ok I said yes. Shawn helped me up and said are you ok I laughed and said yea he kissed my forehead and said love you I said love you more. A little while later our parents came home and said hey are you guys ok I said I fell but I'm ok they laughed and said you sure I said yea. Shawn said she's fine I helped her up me and my mom got a couple more boxes from our house and brought them to Matthew's. I yawned when we got back home I immediately fell asleep for the night. We got all of our boxes packed up and  our last day at the house was Sunday. Shawn and Matthew helped us pack up our whole house it took a lot of hours and days I was extremely sore and so was my mom. Shawn was going to help me unpack my room when we move in the house. I immediately fell asleep after I plugged my phone in.