183 day 5 Monday

MONDAY DAY 5 OF ITALY TRIP:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed and climbed in.

Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I looked up things to do in Italy.

I screen shotted a couple things and sent them to Shawn and I went to bed after I did that.

I put my phone down and got comfortable and snuggled against Shawn and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Shawn walked into the kitchen and started making coffee.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and smiled when I smelt coffee.

Shawn grabbed his phone and checked his notifications.

He said you texted me I said yea I sent you pictures of things for us to do.

Shawn said ok cool and he put his phone down and went back to make coffee.

I got out of bed and used the restroom then put my hair in a messy bun and went into the kitchen.

I sat down at our table and started drinking my coffee Shawn answered the door.

Aaliyah and Lucy walked in and sat down at the table and so did Shawn.

He yawned and started looking at the pictures to decide what we should do today.

A little while later we all decided what we wanted to do and we got ready for the day.

After we all finished getting ready for the day we headed down to the hotel lobby and walked out of the hotel.

Shawn hailed a taxi and we all got into the car and buckled up.

Shawn gave the taxi driver the address of where to go to and he smiled and said ok and started driving down the highway.

Lucy was talking to Aaliyah from the front seat I looked at Shawn and rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head.

Shawn said are you excited to get out of the hotel I laughed and said yea sure.

A little while later the taxi dropped us off at a little gift shop and we all headed inside and walked around.

Lucy said wow this place is beautiful I smiled and said I agree with you.

We walked around the shop for a little while and bought a couple of things and left.

We walked down the sidewalk and went to a little bakery and headed inside and got something to eat.

After we finished eating we left the bakery and continued walking around Italy for a while.

After a couple of hours of walking we went to a restaurant and ate some food it was really good.

After we left the restaurant we headed back to the hotel and got ready for bed and went to sleep for the night.