11 monday

MONDAY:

I woke up listening to Shawn Mendes and I smiled and yawned and stretched. I looked at my phone and it said 9 am I groaned fuckkkk and got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I headed downstairs after I turned off my music my mom was on the phone talking to Matthew I said hey mom she said yes Elle I said I might go for a walk. She said ok be careful I grabbed a water and put on my shoes and held my phone and walked outside I quickly took a picture of the house number and started walking down the porch and the driveway. I opened my water at the end of the driveway and took a sip and closed it. I started walking along the sidewalk it was a really beautiful morning in Canada I bit my lip and plugged in my ear buds and started listening to music on my walk. A little while later I saw Shawn I paused my music and said Shawn he stopped and said Elle we both laughed and said hey what are you doing I said walking because I have nothing else to do and he laughed and said yep. We turned around and continued walking we talked to each other the whole time I started laughing and shook my head. A little while later I got home and told Shawn bye and he gave me a hug he smelt like sweat and cologne I bit my lip when he pulled back. Shawn leaned down and kissed me and I smiled when he pulled back and said bye and walked away. I felt so many sparks my body was on fire when I went inside I said the walk was great my mom said ok and I ran upstairs after I locked the door. I flopped on my bed and couldn't stop thinking of the kiss I blushed and smiled widely at the thought of it. I got up and went into the shower and I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and how he felt against my lips I bit my lip and smiled and continued showering. I got out and went downstairs and did my laundry and chilled with my mom while waiting for the clothes to be done in the washing machine. A little while later me and my mom ate and I put my clothes in the dryer. I stood up and someone put their hands over my eyes and said guess who. I smiled and said Shawn and he kissed my cheek and said hello babe I smiled and turned around and said hello babe and bit my lip and he smiled widely while looking at me. He's slightly taller than me so he has an advantage he turned on the dryer and I said thanks and we laughed and walked out of the laundry room and into the living room. Shawn sat on the couch and I laughed and shook my head Aaliyah said ughh school sucks I laughed and said hun I bet honestly and she said yep. We all laughed and talked about our day Shawn looked at me I was sitting on the couch away from him he started texting me.

SHAWN: Heyyy sexy I see ya.

I looked up and Shawn winked at me and I shook my head and bit my lip and started laughing. Shawn said what are you laughing about I said nothing and I put my phone down. Shawn said in a girly voice hey girl how are you I started laughing and threw a pillow at him he said hey what the hell. I stood up and said in a deep voice hey I'm Shawn Mendes and I got abes and I'm super sexy and I ran my hand through my hair. Everyone started laughing and Shawn said hey I don't sound like that and we both started laughing together I said grr and got in a squat position and everyone started laughing I stood up and said shit. Shawn said Elle did you just fart my face went red every one said aww I covered my face and said fuckkkk thats embarrassing. I uncovered my face and said well that happened and I sighed. A little while later we all ate and Shawn's family went home and me and my mom got ready for bed and fell asleep.