25 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I woke up to the sound of light snoring and a musky scent. I opened my eyes and yawned and stretched and tried not to scream because it hurt so bad. I turned my head and saw Shawn sleeping peacefully and I bit my lip and smiled and said awww he's adorable as fuck when he sleeps. I carefully took a picture of him sleeping and smiled at it and blushed slightly. I said Shawn wake up Aaliyah went to school and Matthew went to work. I said Shawn my mom came in and said um ok I said I started crying last night she said ok I also said he wanted to sleep on the floor. My mom gave me food and my medicine and I sat in bed and ate and played on my phone. Shawn woke up and said oh I smell food and I started laughing and gave him a piece of bacon I fed him and smiled he said mm that was good. A little while later Shawn helped me use the restroom and brush my teeth he also used the restroom after he helped me back in my bed. I yawned and fell back asleep because the medicine knocks me out. A little while later Shawn came in my room and gave me lunch and I chilled in my bed my body was extremely sore my ribs felt extremely weird now since I broke them. A couple of hours later I ate dinner and Aaliyah said hey how are you feeling I said eh still in a lot of pain she hung out in my room for the rest of the night and ended up falling asleep in my bed. I took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram Shawn came in and said I will take her I said no don't shes fine he said you sure I smiled and said yea and he left. A little while later everyone fell asleep and I fell asleep at around midnight because of the pain.

FRIDAY:

Matthew came in my room and turned on the lights I groaned fuckkkk. He said sorry Elle I just need to get Aaliyah she yawned and stretched and got up. I gave her a hug and said bye and she said bye I let her wear one of my shirts for school she was excited about it. A little while later Matthew turned my light back off and he woke up Shawn and he said really dad its like 7am he said I know check on your sister he sighed and said ok and got up. I laughed and said wow thanks Shawn and I yawned and stretched and fell back asleep. A couple minutes later Shawn came in my room and opened my door and walked over to me and said Elle are you ok. I opened my eyes and saw Shawn he had messy hair and he wasn't wearing a shirt. I laughed and said yea why he said ok and yawned I ran my knuckle against his stomach and he smiled and said oh simp I said shut up and hit him and we both started laughing. He said well if you are ok I'm going downstairs I said ok. A little while later I got out of bed by myself and tried not to cry because of the pain. I grabbed my crutches and walked out of my room and headed to the bathroom I used it and brushed my hair and teeth. My hair was a mess so I tried my best to fix it before I could pass out due to the pain. I walked out of the bathroom and Shawn was standing and said ummm I could have helped you. I chocked out I'm independent and I started crying because of the pain he immediately ran over to me and helped me into bed and gave me medicine and some food. Shawn kissed my head and stayed in my room with me and kept and eye on me for a while. Shawn left when he saw I had fallen asleep I was extremely comfortable in my bed. A little while later I ate lunch and watched movies all day. The whole week I have been locked in my room the drunk driver was arrested and sent to jail and we got money. I went to the court house and testified and he was found guilty and sentenced for 5 years and I smiled and was in a lot of pain. Shawn and my mom checked on me through out the day they were having a movie night downstairs. Matthew ordered pizza and they all hung out Shawn is chilling with me so I don't feel lonely which is really nice. Me and Shawn talked while eating and making jokes and watching YouTube and listening to music together. I fell asleep and Shawn left and headed downstairs to hang out with everyone else while I was sleeping.