21 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I looked around my room and said oh we did move and it wasn't just a dream. I sighed and layed back down and covered my face and yawned and stretched and uncovered my face. I grabbed my phone and it said 1 am I groaned fuckkkk and got up and quietly headed downstairs and got a bottle of water and opened it and stood by the counter and started drinking it. Shawn walked downstairs and yawned I said hi and he laughed and opened a water bottle and said sup and I started laughing and shook my head I said sup dawg and Shawn started laughing and almost spit out his water he said fuckkk it went up my nose I covered my mouth so I wouldn't be loud Shawn was over the sink blowing his nose I bit my tongue so I wouldn't laugh and it hurt really bad. A little while later Shawn said wow thanks babe I laughed and gave him a paper towel and he smiled and said thanks I really appreciate it I shook my head and he wiped his nose. A couple minutes later me and Shawn went upstairs and went to our own bedrooms he gave me a hug and kissed my head and walked away. I went into my room after I used the restroom I climbed into bed and cuddled on my stomach and fell asleep a little while later. A couple of hours later Aaliyah came in my room and said good morning sissy and she got on my bed and gave me a hug and I woke up and said hey Aaliyah and gave her a hug and got out of bed and yawned and stretched. I quickly used the restroom and went into Shawn's room and said if I have to be up so do you. I smiled and turned on the lights and said SHAWN ITS TIME TO GET UP LAZY ASS he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and sighed and said get out Elle. I said nope your sister woke me up so you have to get up he sighed and yawned and stretched. I walked over to his bed and stood beside him and smiled and said good morning babe he laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer and I fell on his bed laughing Shawn said ughhh good morning crack ass. I said so are you awake Shawn said no go away I sighed and stood up I said get up lazy ass he said noooo go away and sighed. I rolled my eyes and scoffed and said fine I'll get Aaliyah to wake you up I walked away Shawn said I'm up and quickly got out of bed and started laughing I shook my head and we walked out of his room. Shawn uses the restroom and I headed downstairs and everyone was awake Matthew was at work I said ok cool my mom laughed and said yea Matthew is at work. I said cool Aaliyah jumped in my arms I laughed and said ok Shawn laughed and said damn she's not awake why would you do that. She said I don't know and she rested her cheek on my shoulder. Shawn said awww and gave us a hug my mom smiled and said my babies and she took pictures of us and we all smiled. I put Aaliyah down so I wouldn't fall and get hurt and she wouldn't either. Shawn said hey and I cracked my back and he said damn that had to hurt I laughed and said yep and but my lip. Shawn moved and went to the fridge and opened it and grabbed something to drink and closed the fridge. I laughed and gave Aaliyah a hug and we both started dancing together and laughing together Shawn said oh my God you guys are absolutely adorable together and I laughed and shook my head. I moved back from Aaliyah and went to the fridge to get something to drink as well. I got a water and opened it drank it and so did Shawn we both started laughing and I shook my head and bit my lip. Shawn said I had water went up my nose last night and we all started laughing and I shook my head and said yea it was funny. My mom started laughing and said are you ok he said yea I'm fine don't worry she said ok. Aaliyah said ow that had to hurt he said it burned really bad I said ouch I'm good and laughed. We all hung out around the house and unpacked for the day. A couple of hours later Matthew came home I fell asleep on the floor and Shawn walked in my room and started laughing and lifted me up and put me on my bed and tucked me in and plugged my phone in. A little while later I woke up and said what the fuck I yawned and stretched and got up. I went out of my room and used the restroom and headed downstairs and yawned every one said good morning babe. I laughed and said did I fall asleep Shawn said yea you were sleeping on the floor and I put you in your bed and plugged your phone in I smiled and said thanks and gave him a hug. I said thanks for putting me in bed he smiled and said I took a picture of you sleeping on the floor and I started laughing when he showed me. A little while later I ate some food and chilled in the living room with everyone else. Everyone but me and Shawn went to bed we just chilled downstairs and talked about a lot of deep shit and mental issues and we went to bed at 1 am. I gave him a hug and said thanks for listening and he smiled and said no problem and I used the restroom and went to bed after.