60 day 8 Saturday

DAY 8 OF FAMILY VACATION SATURDAY HEADING HOME:

Shawn's alarm started going off and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and turned off his alarm and put his phone down.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled off of his chest.

Shawn got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door and I forced myself out of bed and grabbed last minute things and packed them up.

I grabbed my earbuds and put them with my phone and put my hair in a messy bun and sprayed some body spray on.

Shawn walked out of the bathroom and sprayed some cologne on and I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then went back into our room and me and Shawn started getting all of our stuff together.

Shawn's phone started ringing and he answered it and said yea we are almost finished ok love you bye and he hung up.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn walked out of our room and walked over to the elevator and pressed the button and the door opened and we walked inside.

Shawn clicked the lobby button and the door closed and started moving down. Shawn yawned and said well good morning Elle I yawned and said yep good morning Shawn.

A couple of seconds later the door opened and me and Shawn walked over to the cashier and Shawn handed her our room key.

Matthew handed Shawn the car keys and we went and packed up the car and headed back inside and waited for our parents.

Me my mom and Aaliyah all quickly used the restroom before we left to head back home.

I gave Shawn a hug and he kissed my head and said yeay we are heading home.

I said ugh I don't miss the cold at all and me and Shawn started laughing together and I shook my head and yawned.

A couple minutes later we all left and got into the car and buckled up it was still extremely dark outside.

Matthew locked the car and turned it on and started driving out of the parking lot and headed onto the highway to start our long drive home.

Me and Shawn instantly fell asleep on each other Shawn had his arm wrapped around my shoulder and I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Shawn had his head against mine and he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I took a bunch of pictures on the trip and posted them on my Instagram and snapchat.

I haven't told my mom that me and Shawn are engaged I'm surprised no one had noticed my ring.

I'm going to tell our parents when we get home and go out to eat maybe or at the dinner table but I'm not sure yet.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Shawn moved his head but stayed asleep.

The sun was up now I grabbed my phone and checked the time it said 10 am I plugged my earbuds in and put on music and layed my head back down.

My mom and Aaliyah were still passed out Matthew was listening to music from the radio.

I layed my head on Shawn's shoulder and listened to music while looking out of the window.

I did not want to leave Florida it was extremely pretty and the weather was absolutely amazing.

Shawn was snoring lightly so I quickly took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram and snapchat and put my phone down.