110: 2 Months later Aaliyah last week of school

2 MONTHS LATER AALIYAH LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL MONDAY:

It is officially Aaliyahs last week of being a sophomore in high school next year she is going to be a junior.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back.

I looked out of my window and noticed it was still completely dark outside.

I remembered my last week of being a sophomore and junior it was extremely emotional for me.

I smiled and yawned and stretched I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

I sighed and decided I should get up and take a shower because I felt like shit.

I turned some music on and put my phone down and got out of bed and walked over to my closet.

I picked out some clean clothes and grabbed my phone and walked out of my room and closed my door.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and locked it and put my stuff down.

I quickly turned on the shower then I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I took off my clothes then I walked over to the shower and opened the curtains and walked in and closed them.

I yawned and stretched and walked under the shower head I started thinking about what I wanted to do today.

A hour later I turned off the shower and got out and dried off and changed.

I turned off my music and headed downstairs and put my dirty clothes up and headed upstairs.

I plugged my phone in and crawled into bed and went to sleep for the night.

A couple of hours later I heard Matthew wake up and walk out of his room and head downstairs.

Matthew turned on the coffee maker and left for work for the day.

A little while later my mom woke up Aaliyah and headed downstairs into the kitchen and made coffee and went back into the living room.

My door opened up and I heard someone walk in and close my door I felt my bed shift.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk Shawn said my bad I smiled and said hi.

Shawn smiled and I moved and cuddled against his chest and he kissed my head.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn fell back asleep for the morning since it was extremely early.

A couple minutes later my mom and Aaliyah left for the day Shawn was snoring lightly and it made me smile.

A little while later I rolled off of Shawn's chest and woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed a couple minutes later and walked out of my room and closed my door.

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then went downstairs.

I quickly fed Cc then made some food and something to drink and sat down on the couch and ate.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up and sat back down on the couch.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and sat back down on the couch.

I said I wonder if Shawn is going to the studio today my mom said I don't know maybe.

Me and my mom talked about random shit and laughed together a little while later Shawn woke up.

Shawn came downstairs and yawned and said I'm gonna be at the studio all day.

Me and my mom said ok cool have fun Shawn hung out with us for a little while until he left.

After Shawn left me and my mom talked about girl shit and we also talked about weird sex things.

I said mom did you know they have flavored lube and condoms my mom started laughing and said Elle.

I said don't check my search history she said oh my God Elle and I started laughing.

A couple of hours later my mom left so she could go pick up Aaliyah.

I was home alone because Shawn was still at the studio working on his new album.

I sighed and started playing on my phone a little while later Matthew came home and locked the front door.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah came home and we all ate dinner.

I sighed and checked my phone the door unlocked and Shawn walked in and closed the front door.

I gave him a hug and he ate dinner after Shawn ate every one headed upstairs and went to bed.

Shawn walked into my room and closed my door me and Shawn climbed into bed and cuddled and fell asleep.