111 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I heard a weird noise outside I rolled off of Shawn's chest and got up and walked over to the window.

I carefully moved my curtain and peeked outside I said what the fuck is that noise.

I saw a weird guy standing by a light post smoking cigarettes I said ok well you look really sketchy.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn walked over to me and said Elle what are you doing I said a weird guy is outside.

Shawn yawned and said ok I don't understand why you're awake though.

I said I heard a really weird noise he said ok strange me and Shawn started looking out the window together.

Shawn said ok that guy looks extremely fucking sus I said yea I know that's what I was thinking.

Shawn said Elle we should go lay down i said no I am extremely curious now.

Shawn sighed and said ok fine me and Shawn watched the guy pull out his phone and call someone.

I said ok weird a couple minutes later another guy showed up and he said sorry Rico I don't have the money.

Rico said man what the fuck did you spend it on hookers and cocaine I looked at Shawn and he said what the fuck.

I looked back out the window snd Rico pulled out a gun and shot the guy.

Me and Shawn jumped because it was really loud blood spewed every where and the guy fell.

I said oh my God Shawn said holy shit he immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the window.

Me and Shawn ran to our parents room and opened the door and turned on the lights.

Matthew and my mom woke up and said Shawn Elle what's going on.

I yelled ME AND SHAWN JUST WITNESSED SOMEONE GET SHOT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE.

Matthew immediately got up and grabbed his phone and ran into my room.

A couple minutes later he came in with Aaliyah and locked the door and immediately called the police.

I felt like I was gonna throw up Aaliyah cuddled with my mom in bed.

Matthew stayed on the phone with the police until they showed up me and Shawn to them every thing we saw.

A little while later the guy named Rico got arrested and his friend got taken to the hospital.

A crime scene cleaning group came over and cleaned the street then left.

A little while later me and Shawn went back to sleep in my room Aaliyah stayed with our parents for the rest of the night.

That was definitely a night me and Shawn will not forget.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and headed downstairs and turned on the coffee maker and left.

A little while later my mom woke up Aaliyah and they both walked out of my parents room.

My mom went downstairs while Aaliyah went into her room to get ready for the day.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back.

Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly it made me smile and I bit my lip and shook my head.

I debated whether or not if I should get out of bed my mom made coffee and went into the living room.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah left and my mom locked the front door and left.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room and closed the door and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and closed my door.

My door randomly slammed open and I jumped and saw Shawn laughing in my door way.

I said ugh fuck you Shawn said my bad and he walked in my room and closed the door and climbed into bed with me.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door then went into the living room and sat down.

Me and Shawn stayed cuddled in bed together I said Shawn he said uh huh I said are you ready to get married.

Shawn smiled and said uh yea duh of course a little while later me and Shawn headed downstairs and ate food.

A couple of hours later my mom left to go pick up Aaliyah and Matthew came home and locked the front door.

A little while later we all ate dinner then headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.