126 day 4 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY DAY 4 OF HONEYMOON:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched my head hurt slightly.

I took some medicine and climbed into bed and fell asleep next to Shawn.

Shawn was snoring lightly and I cuddled against his chest and fell back asleep.

Shawn said we were going to hang out by the pool today which is extremely fun since it is hot right now.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled me over.

Shawn got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked out the window.

Shawn came back into the room and said Elle you wanna hang out by the pool today.

I said yea he smiled and said ok it opens at 10 am I said what time is it.

Shawn said 8 am I said nope and threw the cover over my head and Shawn started laughing.

Shawn said god I love you and he climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep.

I moved the blanket and rolled onto my stomach and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and forced myself out of bed.

I checked my phone and it said 11 am I said the pool is open right now.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said what time is it.

I said 11 am he said ok and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I quickly changed into my swim suit and put my hair in a bun Shawn walked out the bathroom and said damnnn Elle.

I said huh and looked at him he smiled and said you look hot I blushed and shook my head.

Shawn quickly changed and we both used the restroom then grabbed everything we needed.

Shawn opened the hotel door and I walked out and he followed behind me and grabbed my hand.

Me and Shawn walked down the hallway I noticed a group of girls walked out of their room.

They were all tall skinny and extremely gorgeous they were also wearing bikinis.

I started getting slightly self conscious Shawn kissed my head and said you look beautiful babe.

I smiled and said thanks we all walked to the elevator and they pressed the button.

The door opened and we all walked into the elevator and the door closed.

One of the girls said ugh I can't wait to go to the pool and tan the other girl said yea we definitely deserve this vacation Chloe.

Chloe said yes I completely agree with you Olivia the other girls said oh what if we find hot guys here.

I looked at Shawn and he was looking at me and smiled widely I blushed and looked down.

A couple of seconds later we all walked out of the elevator and headed towards the pool.

We all walked outside I said Shawn its extremely beautiful today he smiled and said yea it is.

We all walked into the pool area the group of girls went to the other side across from me and Shawn.

Me and Shawn put on some sunscreen and sat down on the chairs and started relaxing in the sun.

Shawn said Elle what do you wanna do when we get back into the hotel room.

I said um I guess order food and spend some quality adult time together.

Shawn smirked 😏and said yes mam and I started laughing and he leaned over and kissed me.

I smiled and said I love you Shawn he smiled and said I love you more Elle I smiled and kissed his nose.

Shawn started laughing and said you fucking dork I said I know and smiled sweetly and he ran his knuckle against my jaw.

I felt my heart race slightly and I didn't know why Shawn relaxed against his chair and closed his eyes.

I looked across the pool and noticed the girls staring at Shawn and talking and laughing together.

I felt slightly annoyed but I closed my eyes and relaxed the sun felt really good against my skin.

A little while later I opened my eyes and flipped onto my stomach so I could tan my back.

Shawn opened his eyes and also flipped over onto his stomach and looked at me.

Shawn said Elle I said uh huh and looked at Shawn he said how long you wanna stay in Las Vegas.

I said I don't know why he said maybe in a couple of days we can go somewhere else.

I smiled and said like really he laughed and said yea where would you like to go.

I said holy shit so many options and he started laughing and said yea I know right.

I said can I think about it Shawn smiled and said uh duh of course babe.

I bit my lip and blushed and closed my eyes again a little while later me and Shawn flipped back onto our backs.

The girls were still staring at Shawn and it was starting to piss me off slightly.

Shawn noticed that I was slightly pisssd off he grabbed my hand and kissed it and said Elle relax.

I looked at him and he said they will annoy you but I'm all yours and no one can change that.

I felt my heart race slightly and I bit my lip and blushed Shawn kissed my hand and said Elle I love you.

I said I love you more Shawn Peter Raul Mendes he started laughing and said damn you Elle.

I smiled sweetly and said huh that's your name isn't it he said yes and sighed and rolled his eyes.

I bit my thumb and started laughing and he looked at me and smiled and shook his head.

Me and Shawn continued talking about random shit and laughing together randomly one of the girls walked up to us.