10 sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and looked and saw Shawn at my window with the curtains open. I mumbled Shawn and he smiled and said oh hey good morning babe I laughed and yawned and stretched. Shawn walked over to my bed and sat at the foot of it and looked at me. He said how did you sleep I said good what are you guys doing here. Shawn said family bonding time I said the fuck he said yea I think our parents have been talking for a while I groaned fuckkkk and covered my face and sighed. I moved my hands and said thats just fucking great he laughed and said oh trust me I know right. I said where's Aaliyah he said downstairs I said why are you in here he laughed and said I don't know. I said ok and he took a picture of me I said what he laughed and said you look adorable in the morning I shook my head and rolled over. Shawn yawned and said mm exhausted I'm going to lay down Shawn layed down next to me and I felt my cheeks start to burn he kissed my shoulder and fell asleep beside me. A little while later I woke up and got out of bed and yawned and stretched I went to the bathroom and I heard Shawn say babe don't leave me I laughed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and walked out a sleepy Shawn was standing in front of me and he yawned and said you left me I laughed and gave him a hug and kissed his chest and walked away. I headed downstairs and Shawn was behind me they said well good morning sleepy heads we laughed and sat on the couch Shawn grabbed a pillow and put it on my lap and layed down I started playing with his hair and he smiled and dozed off again I bit my lip and laughed. Aaliyah said awew Shawn is such a huge baby and I laughed and he said shut up Aaliyah I'm comfortable and every one started laughing together. Shawn opened his eyes and looked up at me and I felt my breath hitch his eyes were a really gorgeous brown color he smiled and bit his lip while looking at me. I laughed and looked up at my mom she said so what do you guys want to do today I said um I wouldn't mind having a spa day Aaliyah said ughh I'm not excited for school tomorrow I said yep mood. Shawn laughed and said you will be fine sis its just school she said ye yea whatever shawnny boy and we all started laughing he said wow thanks. A little while later Shawn sat back up and I headed upstairs and closed my door and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I quickly turned on music and got some clothes out and headed into the bathroom and took off my clothes and brushed my hair and got into the shower. I started jamming out and singing along to different songs I heard my door open but I wasn't paying attention. A little while later I turned off my shower and got out and dried my hair slightly and put on a towel I walked out of my bathroom and jumped. I said oh my God Shawn what the hell he started laughing and locked my bedroom door and sat back down he said you sing really good. I blushed and said thank you I quickly grabbed my clothes and went back into my bathroom and changed I put my clothes in my laundry hamper. I grabbed a makeup wipe and cleaned my face Shawn watched me and smiled I put on lotion and a matching perfume and picked them up. I put my hair in a bun and looked at Shawn he was smiling widely and I bit my lip and shook my head he said wow. I washed my face and unlocked my bedroom door I put on a face mask and straddled Shawn's lap and started doing skin care on him. He laughed and said thats fucking cold a little while later we took pictures together and listened to music and talked. We were laying on my bed with the fan on Aaliyah came in and said what are you guys doing. Shawn said we are doing face masks and turning beautiful she laughed and said well dad said he is going get food and bring it back here. Shawn said ok cool and she walked out and went downstairs a little while later me and Shawn cleaned our faces and headed downstairs and ate food with everyone and talked and laughed together. A little while later Shawn and his family left and me and my mom started talking and she said I really like Matthew hes really sweet I said yea he is and she smiled. Me and my mom went to bed a little while later I fell asleep while listening to Shawn Mendes which was really nice.