91 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk I heard Cc wake up and make a really weird noise.

I started laughing and yawned and sat up and got out of bed and walked over to Cc.

I knelt down and I started scratching his head and he started making a cute noise and it made me smile.

I bit my lip and started laughing and shook my head and stood up and walked out of my room and closed my door.

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then went back into my room.

I opened the door and Cc ran out and headed downstairs I walked downstairs and fed him and headed back upstairs.

I walked down the hallway and walked in front of Shawn's door and placed my hand on his door and bit my lip.

I put my hand on the door knob and opened the door and heard Shawn snoring lightly and I smiled and walked in.

I closed the door and walked over to his side of the bed and bit my lip and blushed slightly.

I ran my knuckle against his jawline and he smiled and nudged his head against my jaw and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and bit his lip and pulled down the blanket slightly.

Shawn was only in his boxers and his abs looked extremely good I felt my heart go in between my legs.

Shawn pulled down his boxers slightly and showed his hip bone and he chuckled and looked at me and smiled and bit his lip.

I saw the outline of his bulge and it made my breath hitch in my throat slightly.

Shawn ran his hand down his chest and stomach and put his palm on top of his bulge and moaned slightly.

I started to get wet slightly and I looked at Shawn and he was smiling and bitting his lip.

Shawn said you like that Elle and he gripped my chin and ran his thumb across my lip and I said yes.

I looked at Shawn and said what the fuck are you doing to me Shawn he said turning you on love.

I laughed and said well your doing a great job at it and we started laughing together.

I said so what do you want to do Shawn said um sleep I said ok and climbed into bed with Shawn.

I got comfortable in his blanket and cuddled up against him and fell asleep on his chest.

I fell into a deep sleep and Shawn started snoring lightly and I bit my lip and smiled in my sleep.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and used the restroom then headed downstairs and made coffee.

A couple minutes later Matthew left and locked the front door and headed to work.

A little while later my mom woke up and walked out of her room and woke up Aaliyah and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked up at Shawn.

He was completely knocked out and snoring lightly my mom was downstairs talking on the phone.

I sighed and said shut the fuck up mom and I rolled over on my stomach Aaliyah walked out of her room and headed downstairs.

My mom said Aaliyah are you ready for school she said yea and my mom hung up her call and got up and left.

The front door closed and my mom locked it and left a couple minutes later I yawned and stretched and got out of bed.