130 day 7 Saturday

SATURDAY DAY 7 OF HONEYMOON:

I woke up and my legs were killing me I said fuck I haven't walked that much in forever.

I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and took some medicine.

I quickly used the restroom then thought me and Shawn should probably go home soon.

I sighed and said nope its too early to fucking think right now Shawn was snoring lightly.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep after the medicine kicked in.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn went into the bathroom and closed the door I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling a couple minutes later Shawn walked back into the room.

Shawn said Elle mi amor what do you wanna do today I smiled and said I don't know.

I yawned and said we should probably start packing soon Shawn sighed and said yea I know.

I yawned and rolled back onto my stomach and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Shawn laughed and climbed into bed and turned on the TV and played on his phone while I slept.

Shawn laughed and said damn how fucking tired are you Elle I said very he said yea I can see that.

I rolled over and cuddled against his chest and he kissed my head and pulled me closer to him.

Shawn said well when you are awake we can start packing and probably head home tomorrow.

I yawned and said ok I like that idea a lot more Shawn laughed and said yea I agree with you.

Shawn said well when do you wanna move and live on your own I said what about when Aaliyah goes back to school.

Shawn said Elle we should move out soon since I have money saved up from tour I said ok sounds good.

Shawn said let's save this discussion for when we get home ok let's just enjoy ourselves.

I smiled and said ok and he leaned down and kissed me I smiled and said I love you Shawn.

Shawn smiled and said I love you more Elle and I rested my head on his chest and he kissed my head.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn finally decided to start packing our things so we can head home tomorrow.

After me and Shawn finished packing we ate some dinner and he set his alarm for in the morning so we could get up.

A little while later me and Shawn finally went to sleep so we could wake up tomorrow to leave.