167 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I have to take Aaliyah home today and I'm going to have a spa day tomorrow.

Aaliyah woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

She said hi Mr. Midnight and kissed his head and he started purring loudly.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Me and Aaliyah used the restroom and Mr. Midnight pissed on the floor.

I said fuck and I cleaned the floor and I put the towel in the washing machine.

Aaliyah put Mr. Midnight down and we started jamming out while cooking breakfast.

Aaliyah face timed Shawn and he said he was off for the day.

Shawn watched me and Aaliyah jamming out and cooking breakfast.

Mr. Midnight meowed Aaliyah picked him up and Shawn said aww hi baby.

I smiled and looked at Aaliyah and gave her a hug after we cooked we.ate breakfast.

A little while later after I did a couple of things in the house I took home Aaliyah.

After I dropped off Aaliyah I picked up coffee and got gas and headed home.

I got home and parked the car and headed inside and drank some coffee and did a couple of things.

I watched movies and I ate dinner and listened to music.

A little while later I headed upstairs and Mr. Midnight followed me upstairs.

I put him on the bed and got comfortable and turned on the TV.

I fell asleep a little while later with the TV on Mr. Midnight fell asleep and got comfortable.