33 day 5

DAY 5 THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and couldn't breathe I felt like my chest was tight. I took a deep breath and said holy shit and I started crying I had a nightmare and got up and used the restroom and went downstairs and drank some water. I took a couple of deep breaths and headed outside and chilled on the porch I checked my phone it said 1 am. I sighed and rolled my eyes it was a cool night it was really pretty and it wasn't raining. I looked up and noticed a couple of guys standing across the street staring at me and smoking. I didn't pay attention and just enjoyed the fresh air it helped calm me down I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cool breeze against my skin. I really wanted to go for a walk but I wasn't sure I got up and went inside and grabbed the house keys and walked back outside and locked the front door. I yawned and stretched and started walking down the porch and down the driveway I bit my lip since it was kinda chilly outside now. I started getting goosebumps and I started shaking slightly I started walking along the sidewalk and looked ahead of me it was dead since its only 2 am now. I continued walking Shawn called and I answered it and said hello he said babe where the fuck are you I said walking he said ok and I heard the front door open and close. I said Shawn he said hmm babe I said where are you he said I'm gonna wait outside for you. I smiled and said really he said yes I am going to wait for you but it is kinda chilly I said um yea and laughed. I laughed and said I'm wearing a tank top and shorts Shawn said Elle Marie Mendes I laughed and said huh he said are you fucking kidding me I laughed and said nope. He said no actually get your ass home I said why he said its fucking cold outside you God damn lunatic I said ugh ok and turned around and started heading home and said ok bye. Shawn said ok I will be waiting I said ok bye and hung up and continued walking home I started getting more cold my nose started hurting slightly because of the cold. My whole body started getting more cold and it hurt to walk a little while later I finally got to the porch Shawn said Jesus Elle and he hoisted me up and carried me inside and locked the door and put the keys up. Me and Shawn sat by the fire and he wrapped me up in a blanket and we talked until I fell asleep and he set me down on the couch and tucked me in and went to bed a little while later. A couple of hours later Shawn came downstairs and started making coffee and went back upstairs to wake up Aaliyah she groaned ughh and got up. I opened my eyes and yawned and stretched on the couch Shawn said hey good morning babe I said huh hi. Shawn made coffee and gave me some and I sat up and drank it and so did Shawn. A little while later Shawn took Aaliyah to school while I stayed home and chilled on the couch it was extremely comfortable. I ended up falling asleep again while he was gone Shawn came home and sighed and said fuckin finally and he locked the door and said Elle and walked into the living room and laughed at me and shook his head and sat down. A little while later I woke up and saw Shawn playing on his phone and I sat up and he smiled and said good morning mi amor I laughed and said hi. After I was finally awake me and Shawn ended up cleaning all of upstairs for the day. Afterwards we finished cleaning we chilled and ate by the fire me and Shawn talked and laughed. I also told him about my nightmare and he said damn I wish you woke me up I said yea I agree and I sighed. A couple of hours later me and Shawn picked up Aaliyah from school and drove around town for a while then headed back home. We all ate and did homework we all hung out in the living room and watched movies Shawn and Aaliyah fell asleep together and I took pictures of them and smiled. I had some money saved up and I wanted to get a job so I could move out I bit my lip because I have crazy feelings for Shawn and he told me he also has feelings for me as well. A little while later I turned off the TV and used the restroom and headed upstairs and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep.