109 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I suddenly got a random burst of energy.

I started feeling slightly spontaneous I called Lucy and she answered and said um hello bestie I miss you.

I smiled and said uh yea me too what are you doing she laughed and said nothing.

I said um wanna sneak out she said um hell yea be there soon bye I smiled and said bye and hung up.

I bit my lip and got out of bed and walked out of my room and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I quickly used the restroom then walked back into my room and sprayed some body spray on.

I quickly put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and grabbed the house key.

I unlocked the door and walked out and closed the door and locked it and smiled and sat down on the porch.

I smiled because it was a really beautiful night in Canada the breeze felt really good against my skin.

I thought I haven't done this in a long time and I started getting the thrill back to when I first did this.

A couple minutes later Lucy pulled up and I got up and walked down the drive way to her car.

I got into the car and buckled up and locked my door and said I have missed you so much.

Lucy said uh yea me too and started driving out of the neighborhood she said I haven't snuck out in a while.

I said yea same and she smiled and rolled down the windows and turned on the radio.

Lucy said I'm getting that adrenaline again I smiled and said yea me too.

Lucy smiled and said we are such bad girls I said well oops I don't wanna be good.

Lucy said ugh neither do I bitch and she smiled while driving down the highway now.

A little while later Lucy parked at the park and rolled up her windows and turned down the radio.

A couple minutes later me and Lucy got out of the car and she locked it and we walked over to the park area.

Me and Lucy sat down on the swing and she started smoking a cigarette.

I smiled and started swinging while feeling a rush of wind in my face.

Lucy smiled and said Elle your extremely beautiful I smiled and looked at her and said thanks so are you.

Lucy blushed and shook her head and said thanks but I'm not as beautiful as you.

I blushed and said shut up asshole your beautiful as well and me and Lucy started laughing together and I shook my head.

I looked up at the moon and smiled and bit my lip and took a deep breath if the fresh air.

Me and Lucy talked about how fun me and Shawn's trip to Paris was I also showed her a bunch of pictures.

Me and Lucy continued talking and laughing together about random shit.

I checked my phone and said shit its 3 am Lucy said ok we should probably head home.

Me and Lucy quickly got off of the swing set and walked through the park.

A couple minutes later me and Lucy got back into her car and buckled up and she locked the car.

Lucy turned on the car and rolled down the windows and turned on the radio.

Lucy started driving out of the parking lot and headed towards the highway and we started jamming out together.

A little while later me and Lucy got in the car and headed back home.

After Lucy dropped me off she left and headed home I carefully unlocked the front door and opened it.

I quietly walked in and closed the door and locked it and put the keys up and headed upstairs.

A couple minutes later I went into my room and plugged my phone in and instantly went to bed.

A couple of hours later my mom Matthew and Shawn all woke up and headed downstairs together.

I was still completely knocked out from last night when I snuck out with Lucy.

Matthew said I'm gonna go pick up Aaliyah my mom said ok and Shawn and Matthew left together.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed a little while later and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

My mom said good morning Elle I said hi and sat on the couch I also made some food and got something to drink.

A little while later I put my dishes up and the door opened an Aaliyah ran into the kitchen and gave me a hug.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and said ugh I missed you so much.

We ended up having a movie day and I cuddled with Aaliyah and Shawn we all took pictures together.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner together then we headed upstairs.

I went into Shawn's room and cuddled against his chest and we fell asleep a couple minutes later.