165 friday

FRIDAY:

Mr. Midnight woke up and stretched and yawned and started meowing.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I brought the cat downstairs and he ran to his litter box and took a shit.

I used the restroom then headed downstairs and I walked over to Mr. Midnight.

He finished pooping and he looked at me and started meowing.

I picked him up and headed upstairs and went into my room and closed my door.

I put him down and climbed into bed Aaliyah woke up and said where did you go.

I said Mr. Midnight had to take a shit she started laughing and shook her head and said of course.

I fell asleep a little while later after I got comfortable Mr. Midnight fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later me and Aaliyah woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Aaliyah carried Mr. Midnight downstairs I gave him some food and he took a shit after.

Me and Aaliyah ate breakfast and hung out and watched movies together and laughed.

A couple of hours later me and Aaliyah cooked dinner and ate it and watched movies.

A little while later I carried Mr. Midnight upstairs and we all used the bathroom.

Me and Aaliyah did some skin care and hung out on the bed and listened to music.

After we finished doing skin care we climbed into bed and fell asleep a little while later.