187 Friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of Shawn's  room and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into Shawn's room and climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later I heard a meow outside of Shawn's room.

I opened the door and smiled widely Mr. Midnight jumped on the bed and continued meowing.

I said my baby and I gave him a hug and kissed his head and he started purring loudly.

I smiled and said my baby and I climbed into bed and he ran over to me and layed down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I also fell asleep smiling widely a couple minutes later.

Me and Shawn are going to leave today and head back home so we can do laundry.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

He said oh hey Mr. Midnight he meowed and jumped off the bed.

Shawn got up and walked out of his room and headed into the bathroom and used it then headed downstairs.

Matthew was cooking breakfast for everyone a little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I walked out of our room and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I said Shawn when do you wanna head home today he said it doesn't bother him.

Mr. Midnight was meowing and rolling around on the couch it made me laugh and shake my head.

I went into the kitchen to make food and coffee then I sat down and played on my phone.

Aaliyah came downstairs a little while later and also ate breakfast with us.

Aaliyah gave me a hug and said I love you Elle I said I love you more sis.

After we finished eating I did the dishes then headed into the living room.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn left with Mr. Midnight and went back home.

After we got home we got the cat settled in and we ate dinner and decided to do laundry tomorrow.

A little while later after we picked up the food and did the dishes we went upstairs and went to bed.

The cat was snuggled in between me and Shawn and we took pictures and posted it on Instagram.

A little while later we finally went to bed for the night after we got extremely tired.