98 day 4 Wednesday

DAY 4 OF PARIS TRIP WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up to little kids running down the hallway and parents fussing them.

I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled off of Shawn's chest.

He was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly my legs were slightly sore from when we walked yesterday.

I smiled and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into eh bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then walked out and walked over to the macaroon box and opened it.

They smelt really good I grabbed a drink and the box and also my phone.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and took a couple pictures of the cookies and Shawn.

I posted them on snapchat and Instagram and started listening to music and ate the macaroons they were extremely good.

I said holy shit these are amazing Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Shawn said whats amazing I said these he said what is these I handed him a macaroon and he ate it.

Shawn smiled widely and said holy shit these are amazing I said yea I know.

Shawn got up and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom and came back into the room.

A couple minutes later I put the box in the fridge and went back into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked back into the room.

Shawn was chilling in bed in his boxers while playing on his phone I felt my heart go in between my legs.

I bit my thumb and walked over to the window and smiled while looking out of it.

I looked over my shoulder and Shawn said hold on and he took a picture of me and I started blushing and looked out of the window again.

I pulled back from the window and looked at Shawn and smiled and bit my lip and said what do you wanna do today.

Shawn yawned and stretched and said um wanna build a pillow fort and cuddle and watch Netflix together.

I smiled widely and said yea Shawn smiled and said ok and got out of bed and walked over to me and gave me a hug.

I smiled and nudged my head against his chest and he leaned down and kissed my head and I bit my lip and blushed slightly.

A little while later me and Shawn started building the pillow fort I got everything we needed for the fort ready.

I smiled when me and Shawn finished the pillow fort we grabbed everything we needed and crawled in.

Me and Shawn took a picture together and I posted it on Instagram and snapchat.

Me and Shawn got food a little while later ago and he put on a movie and we started eating our food.

After the movie was over Shawn picked up our trash and I layed down on the floor and Shawn smiled and kissed my head.

Me and Shawn cuddled and took a picture together and we talked until we fell asleep for the night.