149 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched and looked out the window.

I noticed it was still extremely dark outside I picked up my phone and checked the time.

It said 1 am I decided to check my notifications then I put my phone down and looked at Shawn.

Shawn said he was going to the studio today so he's going to be busy I'm probably going to clean the house.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep a couple minutes later cuddled against his chest.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I rolled onto my back when I heard the bathroom door close I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I did not want to get out of bed because I was extremely comfortable.

A couple minutes later Shawn came back into the room and said I'm gonna get ready for the day.

I yawned and said ok have fun he laughed and said thanks babe and he went to the closet.

Shawn changed then sprayed some cologne on and grabbed everything he needed and he left.

I heard the front door close and lock I yawned and stretched and closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I used the restroom then turned on music and headed downstairs I started by cleaning the dishes.

I did the laundry next and continued cleaning the kitchen after I did that I cleaned me and Shawn's room.

I also cleaned around in his studio after i finished cleaning I took a hot shower and headed downstairs.

I decided to start cooking dinner for me and Shawn I plugged my phone in and continued listening to music.

I decided to cook spaghetti I was excited because I haven't had it in a while.

A little while later the food was done and the front door opened and closed.

Shawn locked the door and said Elle I'm home I smiled and said in the kitchen he said ok.

Shawn went upstairs and changed and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I turned off the stove and put the lid on the pot and I gave Shawn Shawn hug and he kissed my head.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn made some food and sat down together and started eating.

Shawn said Elle this is amazing I smiled at him and said thanks my mom taught me how to cook.

Me and Shawn talked about how his visit went in the studio he said I am almost done I just have to go for the rest of the week.

I said ok cool after we ate we did the dishes and picked up the food and headed upstairs.

Me and Shawn got ready for bed and got in and cuddled together and fell asleep a couple minutes later.