119 wedding day Saturday

SHAWN AND ELLE WEDDING DAY SATURDAY:

My mom came in my room and turned on the lights and said Elle Aaliyah it's time to get up.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Aaliyah yawned and stretched and said wedding day.

I sighed and said yep my mom walked out of my room and me and Aaliyah walked out of my room.

I used the restroom then quickly did some skin care and headed downstairs everyone was in the kitchen.

We all started drinking coffee together my mom said the hair and make up team are coming soon.

I said ok sounds good after we drank our coffee we all used the restroom then brushed our teeth.

We also put on some music and did some skin care so our skin was prepared for the makeup soon.

Aaliyah said Elle are you ready I said yup and started shaking due to anxiety I gave my mom a hug.

She said everything is going to be ok Elle I promise I said ok and smiled a little while later the hair and makeup team got here.

We all headed upstairs and into the bathroom and they set chairs up and got everything ready.

We all had drinks and our robes on and ready for the day the bridesmaids were getting their makeup done.

I sat in the middle seat and started getting my hair and make-up done the ladies were extremely sweet and funny.

I had taken a shower Thursday night me and my mom and my friends got a full body waxing on Wednesday.

It hurt really fucking bad but at least I don't have to shave now which is good.

I put on some Shawn mendes songs and Aaliyah said awww Elle and I started blushing and I shook my head and smiled.

A couple of hours later we were all finished getting ready and took pictures together.

The girls got in their dresses and I smiled and said eh my turn my friends helped me with my dress.

I couldn't look because it was a surprise and I'm extremely scared now.

A couple minutes later they said turn around I looked in the mirror and said oh my God and felt my eyes watering.

Me and my mom smiled and said oh my God I can't believe I'm getting married.

My mom said my baby girl is growing up I said I know Aaliyah gave me a hug and smiled and said your gorgeous.

I said thank you we took a couple pictures and the hair and makeup team left a little while later.

Matthew called and said the guys were ready and heading to the church my mom said ok and hung.

A couple minutes later the guys got to the church and started getting ready the limousine was here and waiting on us.

A little while later we all finally walked out of the house and got in the limousine and headed to the church.

My friends were holding my hands because I was so nervous I said holy shit I'm gonna throw up.

Everyone said oh shit and we all started laughing together a little while later the limousine stopped and we all got out.

We all walked into the church and got to where we were supposed to be the guest were here.

Matthew said wow Elle you look gorgeous I smiled and said tanks dad and smiled and he kissed my head.

A little while later all the bridesmaids were standing at the altar the pastor said ALL RISE FOR THE BRIDE.

Everyone stood up and looked at me and I saw Shawn in his suit and I instantly smiled.

The music started playing and me and Matthew walked with our arms linked together down the aisle.

I looked at Matthew and he wiped his eyes and I smiled and shook my head and continued walking.

Shawn said wow elle you are absolutely gorgeous and I blushed and said thanks.

The music stopped playing and I handed my cousin my flowers the pastor said you may now sit down.

Everyone sat down and the music stopped playing the pastor said WHO IS GIVING THIS LOVELY BRIDE AWAY.

Matthew said I am the pastor smiled and said good and I grabbed Shawn's hand and he helped me on the alter.

Shawn smiled and grabbed both of my hands Matthew smiled and sat down in a seat.

The pastor said IF ANYONE SHOULD OBJECT THIS MARRIAGE DUE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

Me and Shawn looked around and no one raised their hands thank God I smiled and looked at Shawn and he smiled and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more Shawn and he smiled and bit his lip and looked at the pastor.

The pastor said TODAY WE ARE GATHERED TO JOIN TWO BEAUTIFUL SOULS SHAWN AND ELLE.

I smiled and started giggling and Shawn shook his head the pastor said THEY DIDN'T WRITE VOWS SO WE NEED THE RINGS.

Shawn said actually I wrote vows I said oh the pastor said continue Shawn cleared his throat and grabbed a piece of paper.

Shawn started reading what was on the paper and I bit my lip in anticipation to know.

SHAWNS VOWS:

Dear elle ever since me and Camila broke up I didn't want to fall in love again.

I always told myself I would be alone and no one would want me.

I didn't want to fall in love because I was scared of getting hurt and I didn't want to get my heart shattered all over again.

But ever since my concert and when I first met you something inside of me said it's you and I didn't understand it at the time.

When I'm with you I feel complete and when I'm not I feel empty and sad and lonely.

I want you to know I wanna spend every day with you I promise to love you to cherish you and take the best damn care of you love Shawn.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wiped my eyes and said Shawn and he smiled and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn.

The pastor said the rings now a kid walked up with the rings.

Shawn put his ring on my finger the pastor said Elle repeat after me.

I said ok I will and took a deep breath so I wouldn't freak out Shawn squeezed my hands lightly and smiled.