169 friday Aaliyah graduates

FRIDAY AALIYAH GRADUATION DAY:

Shawn's alarm started going off and we woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Mr. Midnight jumped off the bed and started meowing loudly.

Shawn got up and let the cat out of our room and me and Shawn used the restroom.

Me and Shawn brushed our hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

My mom called Shawn and he smiled and said you guys should get ready at around 12 pm and head over.

Shawn said ok sounds good and she said love you and hung up a couple minutes later.

Me and Shawn ate breakfast and hung out and waited to get ready for the graduation.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn got ready and headed over to my parents house.

My mom gave me and Shawn a hug and we sat down and waited for Aaliyah to get ready.

A couple minutes later Aaliyah came downstairs in her cap and gown.

We all started clapping and cheering ans my eyes started watering and I gave her a hug.

A little while later we all left and headed to the civic center and we parked the car after we dropped her off.

We all got up and walked in line and waited for us to be able to go in.

I held Shawn's hand he kissed my head and he said I'm super proud of Aaliyah.

I smiled and said yea me too a little while later we all walked into the civic center and sat down in our seats.

My mom sat by Matthew and I sat by Shawn and a bunch of people started getting into seats.

Shawn squealed and said my baby sis is graduating and his eyes started watering slightly.

A little while later they started letting the students in so they could sit in their seats.

Shawn saw Aaliyah and he started clapping and cheering and she sat down.

A little while later the graduation started and the principle started announcing students.

We all started clapping and cheering and I smiled and bit my lip.

A little while later Aaliyah got up and walked up the stage and waited for her name.

The principle announced AALIYAH MENDES and she walked across the stage.

Aaliyah accepted her diploma and walked off the stage and we all started clapping and cheering.

A hour later the graduation was over and everyone threw their cap and gowns in the air.

A little while later we all left and went out to eat then we headed home at around 6 pm.

Me and Shawn ended up staying at our parents house and sleeping in Shawn's room.