176 Monday

MONDAY:

Mr. Midnight woke up and yawned and stretched and walked on top of my chest.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at the cat.

I said well good morning kitty Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I started scratching his head and he started purring loudly and I smiled.

Mr. Midnight head butted me and I smiled and kissed his head.

He started rubbing his head against my face and I smiled and laughed.

I gave him a hug and squeezed him slightly he walked over to shawn and licked his face.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said hello may I help you.

I started laughing and shook my head he kissed the cats head and started petting him.

I smiled and got comfortable and fell back asleep Shawn said ok Mr. Midnight you need to go to sleep.

Mr. Midnight meowed then went back to the edge of the bed and fell asleep.

Shawn yawned and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

We got out of bed and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Mr. Midnight followed us into the kitchen and meowed and I smiled and bit my lip.

Shawn started cooking breakfast I smiled and said um wanna invite Aaliyah over or Lucy.

Shawn smiled and said yea sure I said ok and called Lucy and Aaliyah a couple minutes later.

A little while later me and Shawn ate breakfast together then we did the dishes and laundry.

A couple minutes later Lucy and Aaliyah came over and we gave them a hug.

They put their bags upstairs and came downstairs I said you guys hungry.

Aaliyah said no we already ate I said ok and I got everyone a water.

We all hung out on the couch Mr. Midnight layed on my lap and slept.

Shawn turned on the TV and looked for a movie.

Mr. Midnight jumped off the couch and used the restroom then ate food.

Aaliyah said it smells like shit we all started laughing together and I shook my head.

A couple of hours later Shawn cooked dinner then we all ate food together then we watched movies.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and went to bed a little while later.

Mr. Midnight fell asleep cuddled next to me and Shawn on the bed.