58 day 6 Thursday

DAY 6 OF FAMILY VACATION THURSDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled off of Shawn's chest and stretched and looked out of the window.

The sun came up and I smiled and bit my lip and got out of bed and walked over to the window and looked out of it.

I smiled while looking at the beach I saw a bunch of families hanging out together. I walked away and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room and walked towards my bag.

I opened it and grabbed my bathing suit and the towel and sun screen. I closed my bag and put it down on the floor.

Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I walked over to him and kissed his head and tucked him in.

I smiled and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and continued playing on my phone and unplugged it and put it down.

I looked at Shawn and smiled and walked away and grabbed my bathing suit and put my hair in a bun.

I went back into the room and put my stuff in my bag and I sat down on the bed and looked at Shawn who was still sleeping peacefully.

Shawn's phone started ringing so I answered it and said hey Matthew what's up he said hey Elle what are the plans for today.

I said um the beach I guess he said alright then we should all get ready I smiled and said ok and hung up.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said morning Elle. I smiled and said morning Shawn he said what are we doing today.

I said we are going to the beach he said alright and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I layed down on the bed and waited for Shawn to finish getting ready to leave.

A little while later me and Shawn walked out of our hotel room and went down into the lobby.

Me and Shawn sat down on a couch in the hang out area and waited for our parents to finish getting ready.

I said Shawn he said uh huh babe I said do you know when we are going back home. Shawn said um no I'm not sure do you know I said nope.

Shawn said alright and looked down and yawned and I smiled and said you do realize we are near the beach.

Shawn said oh yea and started laughing and stood up and I followed him out of the hotel and we walked over to the beach.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn put on some sunscreen and sat down on some chairs and waited on our family.

A little while later our family showed up and put on some sunscreen and sat down in their chairs and started laughing and talking about random shit together.

Shawn looked at me and smiled and I looked at him and bit my lip and smiled and shook my head and looked towards the ocean.

It was a really beautiful day and the sun felt really good against my skin a bunch of families were hanging out together and laughing.

I felt my eyes watering slightly because I miss my dad I bit my lip and shook my head and looked at the sand and zoned out.

A little while later Shawn said Elle I said huh and looked at him he laughed and said you zoned out babe.

I laughed and said yea my bad he laughed and said no I was just wondering if you were ok.

I said yea and he smiled and said ok and I rolled onto my stomach and fell asleep so I could tan my back.