168 a month later Thursday

A MONTH LATER THURSDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Mr. Midnight.

I smiled and started scratching his head and he started purring loudly.

I kissed his head and he woke up and yawned and stretched and walked over to me.

I smiled and he climbed on my chest and layed down Aaliyah is graduating tomorrow.

Aaliyah is extremely excited about it we are all extremely proud of her.

Mr. Midnight is starting to get a little bit bigger and it's making me sad.

Mr. Midnight meowed and I said ok let's go downstairs I headed downstairs and fed the cat.

I made food and I jumped when I heard the front door unlock.

I grabbed a spoon and the front door opened and Shawn walked in and I threw the spoon.

Shawn said Elle what the hell and I started laughing and he closed the door.

Shawn locked the front door and I ran and gave him a hug and he kissed me and I smiled.

Shawn picked up his bag and he picked up the cat and he kissed his head.

I said aww your a cat dad Shawn smiled and said yep and I continued cooking breakfast.

I said so Aaliyah is graduating tomorrow Shawn said yea I know.

After me and Shawn ate we did the dishes and I helped him do his laundry.

Shawn said I'm going back on tour soon I said ok and sighed.

Me and Shawn got our outfits ready for tomorrow and we both took a shower together.

We ate dinner then we went upstairs and hung out in bed and Shawn cuddled with the kitty.

My mom gave us the plan for tomorrow and Shawn set an alarm for tomorrow.

Me and Shawn went to bed a couple minutes later and the cat also fell asleep as well.