89 2 months later

TWO MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

I still can't believe its been two months since Shawn has been home. I put the money in my savings account for my future.

It's currently 1 am and I can't sleep so I'm listening to music while reading fanfiction on my phone.

A couple minutes later I turned off my music and got off of my wattpad and put my phone down and sighed.

I sat up and looked out of the window it was still extremely dark outside Cc was curled in a fetal position in his bed.

I smiled and layed down I grabbed my phone and texted Lucy to see what she was doing.

Lucy said hey babe I'm not doing anything whats up I told her I couldn't sleep and I was extremely bored.

Lucy said ugh me too bitch and we continued talking about random shit and laughed together.

I said we should do something fun she said oh that sounds great I carefully got out of bed and put my phone down.

I walked out of my room and closed my door and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I yawned and stretched and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then I walked out of the bathroom.

I walked down the hallway and headed towards Shawn's room and opened his door and walked in.

I closed his door and walked over to his side of the bed he looked up and said hey babe what are you doing up.

I said I don't know and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer and kissed my stomach.

I ran my hand through his hair and Shawn's smiled and bit his lip and nudged his head against my stomach and it made me smile widely.

I said um do you wanna sneak out Shawn pulled back and said yea sure.

I said ok and moved back Shawn also got up and walked out of his room and closed his door.

I walked out of his room as well and closed the door me and Shawn quickly used the restroom then he grabbed everything he needed.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn quietly snuck downstairs and made sure we didn't wake any one up.

Shawn unlocked the front door and opened it and we both walked out and he closed the door and locked it.

I giggled and he grabbed my hand and we walked down the porch and walked towards the car and got in.

Shawn locked the car and we buckled up and he turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway.

I rolled down the windows and turned on the radio while Shawn drove out of the neighborhood.

I bit my lip and smiled and said we are terrible fucking kids Shawn said eh I don't really care.

I started laughing and said mood I felt that honestly Shawn said yep and we started laughing together and I shook my head.

Shawn drove out of the neighborhood and headed down the highway Matthew had to go to work today.

Me and Shawn were jamming out to music together and smiling I said Shawn he said yea babe.

I said you wanna go to the park Shawn smiled widely and said yea sure I don't mind I smiled and said ok.

Shawn smiled while driving to the park it was a beautiful night the weather felt extremely good.

Me and Shawn haven't snuck out together in a long time so it felt extremely rebellious and it felt like it was the first time we did this again.