189 Saturday

SATURDAY:

Me Shawn and Aaliyah are going look at apartments today for her she is super excited about moving out and becoming an adult.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Mr. Midnight stayed asleep on the bed in the same position he was as last night.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

I picked out my clothes for the day then climbed back into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

He went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Shawn headed downstairs and made coffee and breakfast for us.

A little while later Aaliyah came over and hung out with Shawn while I was sleeping.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed downstairs and the cat followed me Shawn already filled up his food bowl.

I made food and coffee and sat down and played on my phone.

Aaliyah gave me a hug and said hey sis I said you excited to look at apartments.

She said yep I absolutely can't wait I said nice and continued eating breakfast.

After I finished eating I did the dishes then used the restroom then changed for the day.

After me and Shawn finished getting ready for the day we left and headed into town to look at apartments.

A little while later we all started looking at apartments all day.

A couple of hours later Aaliyah finally found an apartment and she signed and paid and also got the keys.

Me and Shawn gave her a hug after ee left we all went out to eat then dropped her off after we got boxes.

Aaliyah is going to start packing up tomorrow and we will take her stuff to her new apartment.

After me and Shawn got home we took care of Mr. Midnight then headed upstairs.

After we got ready for bed we went to sleep for the night.