18 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I felt miserable. I opened my eyes and said oh I fell asleep in the living room and I laughed and got up and yawned and stretched. I felt extremely hungry I went to the kitchen and got some food and chilled on the couch and ate it and played on my phone. I woke up at 2 am it was still extremely dark outside I finished eating and sighed I said great we have to fucking move again why me why now I went to the kitchen and put my stuff up and quietly headed upstairs and into my room. I opened my door and saw boxes and got ptsd I plugged my phone in and sighed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and also used it and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and went back into my room and looked out the window and felt my eyes watering. I bit my lip and shook my head and layed down in my bed I played on my phone for the rest of the night since I couldn't fall back to sleep. My mom came in my room a couple of hours later and said hey what are you doing up I said I couldn't go back to sleep. She laughed and said ok and laughed and walked away I bit my lip and sighed I put my phone down. My eyes were starting to hurt I decided to roll over and fall asleep and get some rest. I finally was able to fall asleep because I need sleep I had a long day yesterday while packing. A couple of hours later Shawn knocked on my door and came in my room and said hey you awake I opened my eyes and groaned fuckkkk. I yawned and stretched Shawn said hey babe and he kissed my shoulder and I yawned and said I'm extremely exhausted he said I bet and he sat down beside me. Shawn started rubbing my back and I bit my lip and smiled and yawned and said I'm exhausted he said damn I bet and he said your mom wants our help packing her room. I said wow I'm not getting out of bed and he laughed and said honestly I bet u said yep. A little while later Shawn left and went downstairs and helped my mom pack her room. Shawn and Matthew helped my mom pack her room they all decided to listen to music. Aaliyah came in my room and said Elle can I sleep in your room I said yea sure and she said ok and climbed into my bed and fell asleep. Me and Aaliyah took a couple of pictures before she fell asleep a little while later Shawn came in my room and said oh you guys are both sleeping peacefully alright. Shawn gave us both a hug and kissed our forehead and he walked out of my room and closed my door. A little while later Shawn said Aaliyah and Elle are sleeping and my mom said ok. I got up and yawned and stretched and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I went back into my room and Aaliyah was still sleeping peacefully and I smiled and kissed her forehead. Aaliyah got up and I smiled and I hoisted her up and took a picture of us and we headed downstairs together. Everyone was hanging out downstairs and they said awww you guys are adorable Shawn took a picture of us and I smiled I kissed her cheek. Aaliyah said I love you Elle I said I love you too Aaliyah she said I can't wait to be your step sister I smiled and said me too. I put her on the couch and I crashed next to Shawn and he laughed and started rubbing my hair and I smiled and said thank you and he laughed and said of course. We all hung out on the couch and ate food they finished packing my mom's room for the day. Everyone was extremely exhausted for the day and I laughed and yawned and looked at Shawn and he smiled and ran his thumb against my lips and I bit my lip. Shawn and Matthew and Aaliyah left a little while later me and my mom continued packing her room I also continued packing my room and plugged my phone in. I fell asleep at 1 am I was super exhausted from my busy day.