175 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I looked at Shawn and smiled widely and snuggled against him.

Mr. Midnight was sleeping at the edge of our bed and he was sleeping peacefully.

A little while later Mr. Midnight woke up and yawned and stretched and started meowing.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

He said come on Mr. Midnight and he opened the door and the cat ran downstairs.

Shawn used the restroom then he came back into our room and went back to sleep.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and used the restroom then brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Mr. Midnight jumped on the couch and got comfortable and meowed.

I smiled and got something to eat and drink and I sat down on the couch and sat next to Mr. Midnight.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up and sat down on the couch and waited for Shawn to wake up.

A little while later Shawn came downstairs and ate breakfast and chilled on the couch.

Me and Shawn hung out in the living room together and a couple of hours later we ate dinner.

Matthew has work tomorrow so thats fun Aaliyah is going to try and get a job.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn went to bed when we started getting extremely exhausted.

Mr. Midnight followed us and fell asleep on the bed when we all went to sleep for the night.