65 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom.

I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone.

I walked back out of my room and headed downstairs and walked towards the front door and unlocked it and opened it and walked out.

I felt a cold breeze and I sighed and closed the door it was extremely beautiful outside and I sat down on the porch and put on some music.

I put my phone down and started taking deep breaths and smiled while looking around the neighborhood seeing how quiet it was.

My phone vibrated and I checked it and Shawn texted me and said Elle where the fuck are you.

I said outside and put my phone down and continued enjoying the nice breeze against my skin.

A couple minutes later the door opened and Shawn walked outside and sat down next to me and wrapped a blanket around us.

I smiled and rested my cheek on his shoulder and he kissed my head and said I'm gonna miss you Elle.

I said yea I know trust me I'm gonna miss you more Shawn he said aww and squeezed me slightly and he kissed my head again.

I said Shawn he said uh huh Elle I smiled and said do you remember when we first met at your concert and I looked up at Shawn.

He smiled widely and said yea you were extremely nervous but you warmed up a little while later.

I smiled and said yea I miss that concert Shawn sighed and said yea me too honestly it was an amazing concert.

I smiled and said yea it was actually my first concert ever Shawn smiled widely and said are you serious.

I smiled and looked up at him and said yea I had begged my parents for Shawn Mendes tickets but my dad always told me no and I don't deserve it.

Shawn shook his head and said wow what an asshole I said yea I know right and I looked up in the sky and saw the moon and smiled.

Shawn looked at me and smiled and kissed my head and also looked up at the sky and looked at the moon with me.

I looked back at Shawn and took a picture of him and he looked at me and smiled and I took another picture of him.

Shawn said why Elle I said you look really good in the moonlight Shawn smiled and said so do you Elle and he took out his phone.

I smiled and shook my head Shawn took a couple pictures of me then took a couple pictures of us together.

Me and Shawn continued talking about random shit and laughing together a little while later the front door opened.

Me and Shawn jumped and turned around Matthew said what are you kids doing.

I said we couldn't go back to sleep Matthew said it is 5 am go back inside and me and Shawn got up and I turned off my music.

Me and Shawn headed inside and closed the door and locked it and headed upstairs and went into Shawn's room.

Me and Shawn climbed into bed a couple minutes later and my mom and Aaliyah woke up so they could get ready for school.

I groaned fuckkkk and got comfortable against Shawn's chest and he pulled me closer and softly sung to me.

I smiled and fell asleep a couple minutes later Shawn fell asleep as well and started snoring lightly.