117 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time and it said 2 am.

I decided to check my notifications since I was on my phone Cc decided to sleep with my mom and Matthew.

Shawn also decided to sleep in his own room which didn't bother me.

The wedding is next month and I'm super excited about it.

It was going to be a black and Marron theme wedding so we are excited about it.

Aaliyah is gonna be my brides maid and my cousin is going to be my maids of honor.

I already picked out my wedding dress and it's black we also bought the bridesmaids dresses as well.

I continued checking my notifications then I turned on some music and put my phone down and sighed.

I looked out of the window and took a deep breath and said this is it you are officially growing up Elle.

I bit my lip and felt my eyes watering I miss my old life but I love my new one.

My old friends are flying down for my wedding so I'm really fucking excited about it because I miss them.

I finally let out the breath I didn't know I was still holding in I got out of bed and walked over to my closet.

I grabbed some clothes and changed and sprayed some body spray on and put my hair up.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and turned off my music and walked out of my room.

I quickly used the restroom then walked down the hallway to Shawn's room.

I didn't want to wake him up but I also didn't want him mad at me for leaving and not telling him.

I sighed and said fuck it I opened his door and said Shawn and walked in and closed the door.

Shawn looked up and said Elle whats up I said did I wake you up he laughed and said no why.

I said well you wanna go for a late night walk Shawn said sure and got out of bed and got ready.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn walked downstairs and walked out of the front door.

Shawn closed it and we walked off the porch and down the driveway towards the sidewalk.

Shawn said couldn't sleep huh I said yea you he said yea I guess I'm just lonely.

I said hey you have me he said I know and we started laughing together and walked down the sidewalk.

Shawn grabbed my hand and I started smiling and walked in front of him.

Shawn was behind me and he slapped my ass with his other hand and I yelped and we started laughing together.

I let go off Shawn's hand and started jogging down the sidewalk and he sighed and said Elle.

I stopped jogging and turned around and he instantly hoisted me up and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled and kissed my forehead and said I got you.

I said what do you think we are doing today Shawn said um well probably nothing since Aaliyah is finished with school.

I said yea probably Shawn put me down and we continued walking down the sidewalk together.

I looked in the street to make sure no cars were coming I walked in the street and started swaying my hips.

Shawn smiled and whistled I shook my head and blushed he said be careful Elle please.

I said I will don't worry Shawn got in the street and pulled me close to him so I wouldn't get hit.

A little while later a car came zooming down the street and Shawn picked me up quickly and I yelped.

The guy got out of his car and Shawn put me down I said what the fuck Shawn said are you ok I said yea.

Me and Shawn started walking the guy yelled HEY ASSHOLES WAIT UP.

Me and Shawn turned around and said um exsfuckingscuse.

Shawn said watch where your going you almost hit my fucking girlfriend the guy said well keep her ass out of the street.

I looked at Shawn and he looked extremely pissed off I said Shawn relax.

The guy said well maybe she's a street rat I said hey what the fuck he said maybe you just like being in the street.

I said just watch where you going next time asshole he started walking towards us and my breath hitched.

Shawn looked like he was ready to beat the shit out of the guy I said hey back up dude.

Shawn put his arm around me and pushed me back slightly so I wouldn't get hit.

I said please just go away and leave us alone we were just saying watch where you are going next time.

The guy started laughing and looked at me and said aw isn't she just a precious little piece of meat.

I scoffed and said exsfuckingscuse me Shawn said Elle relax I said what did you just call me.

The guy smirked and said I called you a fine piece of meat I said fuck you dilencut bastard go home.

The guy roughly shoved me and I stumbled back Shawn said fuck you and he punched the guy in the face.

I said oh my God the guys nose started bleeding and Shawn had a busted knuckle and he hoisted me up and ran home.

Shawn's heart was pounding against me the air felt so thick I couldn't breathe Shawn was breathing heavily while running.

I said Shawn I love you he smiled and said I love you more Elle.

I said thanks for protecting me he laughed and said its my job I said yea true.

A little while later me and Shawn finally got home and changed I sat on the counter and took care of Shawn's knuckle.

I looked at Shawn and said I could have punched him Shawn laughed and said no if he would have hit you I would have killed him.

A little while later me and Shawn finally went to bed after debating on whether or not I could have punched the guy.

A couple of hours later our family woke up and hung our downstairs and watched TV.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

A little while later me and Shawn headed downstairs and he grabbed an ice pack.

Matthew asked what happened so Shawn told him and my mom was happy Shawn defended me.

For the rest of the day we hung out and played family games and made special food for Aaliyah.

A couple of hours later we all went to bed because we were exhausted from family game night.