23 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up to the sound of beeping noises and my head started pounding. I looked down and saw Shawn sleeping peacefully and I bit my lip and whispered I love you Shawn and smiled. Shawn smiled and whispered back I love you Elle and I started giggling and Shawn woke up and yawned and stretched and said good morning babe and he smiled widely. I said how did you sleep he smiled and said good a nurse came in and said good morning guys I said hi she said you need medication I said uh huh she said ok and walked out. A couple minutes later she came back with medication and I took it and she also checked my vitals. I was talking to Shawn and he said sooo looks like I'm going to be your Uber for a while we were still figuring out the insurance shit. My mom was working on it and apparently I wasn't at fault but my car was totaled. I was getting insurance money from the person that hit me turned out it was a drunk driver Shawn was pissed but quickly calmed down when I told him no. Me and Shawn chilled in the hospital and ate snacks and hung out Matthew dropped Aaliyah at school and went to work my mom was working on the insurance shit. Me and Shawn were just big chilling watching movies together they said they are going to keep me in the hospital one more day and send me home with pain mess which will be extremely nice. My mom said I'm sleeping downstairs from now on until I'm fully healed which will suck asss for me Shawn will have to help me all the time. Me and Shawn ended up playing games together and I tried not to laugh because it hurt to much I still don't know what I look like and I'm scared to know what I look like. A couple of hours later I got discharged from the hospital and had pain medication. Shawn drove extremely carefully with me in the car Aaliyah us home from School so that's exciting. A little while later we got home Shawn called Matthew and he came outside I started crying slightly because I was in pain. Shawn locked the car and bridal carried me in the house I had crutches. I went inside and everyone said oh my God I said thanks while crying Shawn put me down and crouched by me and tried to calm me down. A little while later I ate a little bit and used the restroom Shawn stayed downstairs with me while everyone went to bed upstairs.