106 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up to the sound of light snoring and I smelt a familiar cologne.

I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked up at Shawn and smiled widely.

I carefully got out of bed and looked through the curtain it looked like it was going to rain soon.

I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into Shawn's room.

I closed the door and walked over to his bed and climbed in and rolled onto my side and watched him sleep.

I felt like I wanted to cry because he looked extremely adorable when he was asleep.

A little while later I rolled onto my back and it started raining I said are you fucking kidding me.

I looked out of the window and it started storming and I jumped at the sound of thunder.

I said Shawn wake up and he groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and woke up and said huh Elle.

I said its raining outside he sighed and kissed me and said ok hold on.

Shawn got up and locked his bedroom door and came back into bed and climbed on top of me.

Shawn hovered above me and I bit my lip and smiled and said I love you Shawn.

He smiled and said I love you more Elle he took off my shirt and shorts and tossed them on the floor.

I was only in my underwear and Shawn was only in his boxers on top of me.

Shawn said you have nothing to worry about ok I smiled and said ok and he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

Shawn moved down to my lips and started kissing me passionately I ran my nails down his back.

Shawn moaned into the kiss and started to deepen it a little more I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Shawn moved from my lips to my jaw and moved down to my neck and started kissing it softly.

I felt my heart go in between my legs Shawn licked my neck up to my ear and said I'm gonna make you feel really good Elle.

I shuddered slightly and felt like my heart was beating in between my legs at this point.

Shawn continued kissing my neck until he started to move down to my collar bone and he moved down to my chest.

Shawn left tender kisses while he moved down my chest and to my stomach.

I felt Shawn smiling against my skin and it drove me absolutely crazy Shawn moved down my stomach to my underwear.

Shawn pulled down my underwear slightly past my hip bone I was dripping wet slightly.

Shawn kissed my hip bone and opened my legs and started kissing my inner thigh.

It was still storming outside but I wasn't paying attention to it now Shawn was putting my body into over drive.

Shawn started kissing lower into my inner thigh and got to my core.

Shawn smiled and looked up at me and said fuck Elle your dripping wet.

I said uh huh and felt slightly embarrassed but Shawn smiled and said I love seeing the effect I have on you.

Shawn ran his hand up my stomach and chest and put it on my haed and ran his thumb across my lip.

I mumbled Shawn please I need you he smiled and said ok Elle and he pulled his hand back and took off my underwear.

The cold air made me gasp when it hit me because I was extremely hot Shawn tossed my underwear on the ground.