20 Saturday

SATURDAY:

My mom woke me up early and we finished bringing our boxes to their house. Our house was finally completely empty now so that was extremely emotional and exhausting and painful. My mom said we are turning the keys in tomorrow I said ok sounds good. A little while later my mom said hey so we are turning the keys in today I said oh shit ok I bit my lip. My mom and I turned the keys in and headed to Matthew's house and we all got in the house. A little while later Matthew said welcome home you guys Shawn said hey guys welcome home Aaliyah said hey you guys welcome home I smiled and said thanks. Aaliyah said so sister Shawn laughed and started tickling me so I started chasing Shawn around the house while laughing my ass off. I tackled Shawn on the couch and we all started laughing together we all hung out in the living room. A little while later we all went out to eat after we got home me and Shawn started unpacking my room a little bit. Shawn helped me put the sheets and blankets on my bed I smiled and said thanks he said no of course glad to help. He went in his room a little while later and said good night babe and kissed my forehead and I said night and he went to bed. I chilled on my phone and listened to music and read fanfiction all night and went to bed at 3 am and fell asleep because I was extremely exhausted from unpacking and giving the keys in today.