67 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I was in so much pain from the concert yesterday I bit my lip and smiled widely.

I forced myself out of bed and looked at the stuff I got from the concert and smiled.

I took off my VIP pass and put it down I got a hoodie, shirt, vinyl, and a cd.

I also had a couple of other things that they signed and it made me smile widely.

I turned on some music and yawned and stretched and picked out some clean clothes and headed downstairs and made some coffee.

Shawn was still completely knocked out in his room after I made some coffee I headed upstairs and started jamming out while drinking my coffee.

I grabbed my phone and clothes and went into the bathroom and closed the door and put my phone and clothes down.

I turned on the tub and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then took off my clothes and put them into a pile.

I climbed into the tub and smiled and relaxed against the tub the hot water felt really good because it was soothing my muscles.

Matthew and my moms tub is much bigger than me Shawn's and Aaliyahs.

A little while later I turned off the tub and the bathroom door opened and Shawn walked in and closed the door.

Shawn said oh hey good morning Elle I smiled and said hey good morning Shawn he leaned down and kissed my head.

I said how did you sleep Shawn laughed and said like a baby I said yea me too.

Shawn said I'm probably gonna go shower in our parents room I said ok cool and he walked out and closed the door.

I sunk into the tub so I could get my hair wet so I could wash it I smiled and bit my lip.

A couple minutes later I started washing my hair and I used a good smelling body wash and I smiled while listening to music.

After I finished washing my hair I shaved my legs then exfoliated them.

A little while later I finally got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body and continued jamming out to music.

Shawn started knocking on the door and I opened it and he walked in only in his boxers.

I blushed and said hi how can I help you Shawn he smiled and leaned down and kissed my head and I started blushing.

Shawn pulled back and smiled and said you just got out of the tub huh I said yea and looked down.

Shawn started laughing and said nice I've been out of the shower for a while and I wanted to come check on you.

I smiled and said aww you were worried about me Shawn smiled and said um yea obviously.

I said ok and Shawn walked out of the bathroom and closed the door I finished drying off and changed.

I sprayed some body spray on and picked up my dirty clothes and headed downstairs and put them up and headed into the kitchen.

I got something to eat and drink while I was listening to music Shawn stood in the door frame of the kitchen watching me and smiling.

I smiled and started jamming out while eating some food and drinking some coffee.

I looked at Shawn and he started laughing and shook his head and walked past me and opened the fridge and got out to eat and drink and closed the door.

Shawn stood next to me and started eating his food as well after I finished eating I washed my dishes and picked them up and went into the living room.

I sat down on the couch and started playing on my phone while waiting for Shawn to finish eating his food.

A little while later Shawn came into the living room and sat down on the couch and started playing on his phone.

I yawned and turned off my music and put my phone down and looked at Shawn he wasn't paying attention to me.

I said oh Shawn he smiled and put down his phone and said yes Elle I said what do you wanna do.

Shawn yawned and said um I don't know I said ok and got off the couch and walked over to him and he put down his phone.

I straddled his lap and he grabbed my hips and smiled and bit his lip I smiled and said I'm gonna miss you.

Shawn said yea me too I kissed Shawn and he smiled and said you wanna watch movies right now.

I said yea sure a couple minutes later Shawn put on a movie and we cuddled on the couch together.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn ate dinner then went upstairs and went into our rooms fro the night.

I layed in bed and started playing on my phone and listened to music and read fanfiction.