145 Saturday

SATURDAY PERIOD DAY 1:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched my stomach started cramping.

I said oh fuck I wanted to cry I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I put on a pad and noticed I was bleeding heavily I said oh fuck me.

I carefully got out of the bathroom and took some medicine and layed down.

I sighed and felt my eyes watering and I bit my lip so I wouldn't start crying.

I checked my phone it said 2 am I said what the fuck my body actually hates me right now.

Shawn was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I looked at him and smiled slightly.

I said oh God it felt like someone was constantly stabbing me in the stomach.

It felt like my stomach and uterus were playing tug of war at the moment.

I was starting to get really emotional due to the pain I wanted to scream.

A little while later my body started shaking due to how much pain I was in the medication hasn't kicked in yet.

A couple minutes later I got up and grabbed clean clothes and my phone.

I went into the bathroom and turned the tub on and played some music.

A couple minutes later I climbed into the bathtub and started to relax and listen to music.

A little while later Shawn opened the bathroom door and walked in and said Elle what are you doing.

I said I started my period and I'm in so much fucking pain right now.

Shawn said I'm sorry babe and he kissed me and gave me a hug I smiled and said thanks.

Shawn stayed in the bathroom with me and kept me company the whole time.

After I got out of the tub me and Shawn went back to sleep because the medicine finally kicked in.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn used the restroom then got ready and left the house while I was sleeping.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked around.

I said where is Shawn I got up and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I looked all over the house for him but couldn't find him I ate breakfast and chilled on the couch.

A little while later the door opened and Shawn and Aaliyah came inside.

I said oh hey Shawn said I kidnapped Aaliyah and I made you a period kit since your in pain.

I said Shawn and my eyes started watering he gave me a kiss and I said thanks he said of course.

I took some more medicine and we all hung out for the day.

Aaliyah is going to stay for the weekend then head back home.

A little while later after we all ate dinner we went upstairs and went to bed for the night.