96 day 2 monday

DAY 2 OF PARIS TRIP MONDAY:

I woke up to the sound of light snoring and I smelt a familiar cologne and I smiled and opened my eyes.

I looked up and saw Shawn sleeping peacefully and it made my heart flutter.

I bit my lip and started thinking how did I get so lucky to end up with Shawn.

Millions of girls would love to be me right now I just feel extremely lucky to have Shawn in my life.

For once in my life I am happy I didn't kill myself my life has definitely gotten better since my dad has left.

I am extremely blessed to have Shawn Matthew and Aaliyah in my life and I am really happy I started listening to Shawn Mendes.

I layed my head back down and looked out of the window and smiled while looking at the sunrise.

I grabbed my phone and took pictures of the sunrise I also took a couple pictures of me and Shawn.

I posted them on Instagram and snapchat and put my phone down and enjoyed the sound of Shawn snoring lightly.

I kept my head on his chest and listened to his heart beating I smiled and bit my thumb.

I rested my hand on his stomach and smiled and yawned slightly I looked up at Shawn and he was still completely knocked out.

I smiled and said aw my baby a little while later I fell back asleep and Shawn woke up.

Shawn groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and he carefully rolled me over and got out of bed.

I heard Shawn walk in to the bathroom and close the door I rolled onto my stomach and went into a deep sleep.

A little while later I heard Shawn come out of the bathroom and climb into bed and grab his phone.

Shawn said so what are the plans for today Elle he looked at me and laughed and said ok well your sleeping.

Shawn said I will Google different places in Paris while you sleep I felt Shawn kiss my shoulder and move away.

A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I rolled onto my back and looked at Shawn he looked at me and smiled and said well good morning sleeping beauty.

I started laughing and said shut up I moved and got comfortable and rested my head on his shoulder.

Shawn kissed my head and smiled and said I love you Elle I smiled smiled said I love you too Shawn.

I watched Shawn play on his phone he said I have been googiling places for us to go in Paris.

I yawned and said nice he said uh huh also our hotel has a really nice pool area outside.

I looked up and said really Shawn smiled and said yea it does I bit my lip and smiled.

Shawn kissed my head and said you wanna hang out around the pool today.

I smiled and said yea sure I don't mind he said ok and put his phone back down on the nightstand.

Shawn said we should probably get ready if we are going hang out by the pool for today.

I said ok and got out of bed and walked over to my bag and opened it and grabbed my bathing suit and zipped my bag up.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I quickly changed and sprayed some body spray on and put my clothes on the counter and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked over to shawn and he was in his swimming trunks and his abbs looked really good I felt my heart go in between my legs.