Entry 1114: Tuesday 15th October 2019

Entry 1114
Tuesday 15th October 2019

A quiet day. Nothing much to report.

Naomi and I took Leo and Sophie for a nice walk on Cowes Beach, we had a cuppa and catch up with Mike and Sci-Fi Cyn in Sails Café, and I took every available opportunity to moan about having to travel from Cowes to The Hive one day a week to be a skivvy. Sci-Fi Cyn told me to stop moaning and said that I should be thankful that Tinsley hasn't realised he's effectively cut my working week in half. This is what Mum said. I know Mum and Cyn have got a point, but I'm going to have to get up about 6am to get the first bus from Cowes to Sandown to meet Gary who will then give me a lift to The Hive. I can walk from Cowes to the prison in about an hour. It takes nearly that long to drive from Cowes to The Hive. Oh, well. I don't suppose there's much I can do about it. Naomi told me to speak to Tinsley if I was really that bothered, but after the last intense exchange with him, that's not something I'm keen to repeat.

I start at the prison on Thursday, and I'm back at The Hive on Tuesday next week. After our heated confrontation I'm really not looking forward to seeing Natasha again, but I'll just do what I can to stay out of her way.