1.16: Qin Shiling

Li Yan and Lan Qin talked very intimately for a while, but finally He still readily agreed to Lan Chin's request, and did not ask for payment on the spot.

At this time, the innocent Lanqin didn't know that the reward would be reserved for a long time before being claimed, but fortunately, he could already afford the reward at that time.

When Gong Shuxin heard that His Royal Highness agreed to the request of the Crown Princess, he knew that it was time for His Royal Highness to leave Qin Shiling.

After learning that there was only one set of red wedding dress left in Shiling Village, he and His Royal Highness felt that this was a very good time, because the seal was the loosest at this time.

Although this also meant that Gong Shuxin could no longer follow His Royal Highness, he also understood that this was the long-awaited freedom His Royal Highness had been waiting for.

Therefore, it is impossible for His Highness the Crown Prince to just send the Crown Princess' friends away, and leave the Crown Princess in this ghostly place of stagnant water.

This is not in line with the conduct of His Highness the Crown Prince, so His Highness the Crown Prince will inevitably leave with the Crown Princess, and live a happy and beautiful life of love and happiness.

This is the best situation that Gong Shuxin can think of.

Li Yan really had the same plan, even though the tomb is very splendid and gorgeous, it is obviously not suitable for living people to live in it all the time.

Moreover, Li Yan hated the days in Qin Shiling. He used to hate the whole world, and destroying the world seemed to him a very casual thing. But after meeting Lan Qin, Li Yan found that the manic and violent emotions in his heart had completely disappeared.

If his Lan Qin, his sweetheart can stay with him for a long time, it is not impossible to let the world go.

Death and resentment turned Li Yan into an evil ghost, and because he had been guarded for thousands of years, those tomb guards gradually began to worship the evil ghosts, treating the evil ghosts as gods, and then the powerful evil ghosts turned into even more powerful ghosts. The ghosts and gods of the test.

As a thousand-year-old ghost and god, his existence will unconsciously generate resentment and ghostly aura. For thousands of years, he has watched those heinous sinners continue to perform living sacrifices.

Because in the eyes of ghosts and gods, Qin Shiling has always been hiding from the world, and those people who can still travel thousands of miles to this remote place are obviously looking for their own death.

This was the attitude Li Yan had always maintained before, but the first time he saw Lan Qin, he immediately changed his mind.

Ghosts and gods actually don't need villagers' sacrifices, but because it will make those sealed heroic souls feel better and maintain their sanity as much as possible, instead of being entangled in resentment and losing all sanity, and then directly rushing out to endanger the world.

That is the most terrifying situation.

Lan Qin didn't expect that His Royal Highness the Crown Prince would have such a plan, not only sending him out of Qin Shiling with Yang Jian, but also leaving with him directly.

Therefore, when he saw that he had almost reached the edge of Qin Shiling, and the ghost hadn't taken him back yet, he asked hesitantly.

"Are you, are we going out together?"

Li Yan smiled, stroked Lan Qin's hair as Lan Qin had done before, and helped Lan Qin put on his coat.

After deciding to take Lan Qin away from Qin Shiling, Li Yan asked Lan Qin to change the luxurious red wedding dress. Although he liked to see Lan Qin wearing the red wedding dress, if he went out to the outside world Obviously, it will make Lan Qin suffer from strange eyes from others.

So Lan Qin was able to change back to the last set of clean clothes in his backpack, but at the same time, Li Yan also learned about his wearing red underwear.

Inexplicably seeing a teasing smile on Li Yan's gentle and calm face, Lan Qin could only feel a burst of heat welling up on his face.

Lan Qin, who was a little bit annoyed, took out a lot of evil spirits from his backpack, and then threw them back angrily.

Yang Jian said before that these things are useful, but when he looked left and right, there were two thousand-year-old evil spirits standing next to the four big living people, one of them was a thousand-year-old ghost, and some were responsible for carrying the three unconscious big living people. People's ghost soldiers and ghost generals.

This is obviously useless at all!

Although it was not bought with his money, Lan Chin still feels sorry for the money spent.

Lan Qin looked at the three people who were still in a coma or sleeping

, and felt that he could not face all this alone, so he proposed to wake them up.

We have come to the edge of Qin Shiling, if we don't wake people up, the next thing will be difficult.

Gong Shuxin's ambiguous eyes fell on Qin Ziwei's very familiar face. In fact, he was full of resentment, but in front of the princess, he still did not reveal his terrifying face as an evil spirit, so as not to spoil the happy life of His Royal Highness. to hinder.

After all, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince maintains a glorious appearance, how can a subordinate of him dare to make his own claims?

However, he could also see that His Highness the Crown Prince would not let this man named Qin Ziwei go, and with Qin Ziwei's situation, even if they were merciful and willing to let him go, it was impossible for this man to get out of Qin Shiling.

As for the other two living people, there is still a chance to leave Qin Shiling alive.

"Since Lan Qin asked you so, then I will naturally not refuse."

Li Yan said so, and then called out the letter.

And Gong Shuxin also responded, saying that he would obey the order of the princess, and then signaled to those men who were responsible for carrying people, and soon, all three of them were woken up.

However, compared to the rude shaking of Qin Ziwei and Xu Yi, the behavior of those ghost soldiers and ghost generals to wake Yang Jian up was much gentler, and they were obviously qualified soldiers who were good at looking at their superiors.

At this moment, Lan Qin could see that something was wrong, it seemed that these ghosts had very different attitudes towards the three people, but Lan Qin didn't think too much about it, he just thought it was the difference between treating strangers and relatives of His Royal Highness.

Although he didn't really want to admit his status as a princess, Lan Qin could almost adapt to the title of princess in Gongshuxin.

Yang Jian woke up in a daze, and before he understood what was happening, he saw Lan Qin looking at him with concern. He jumped up on the spot and asked loudly if Lan Qin was okay.

Such subconscious concern made Lan Qin feel warm in his heart, so he replied that he was fine, and then asked Yang Jian if he felt unwell.

Hearing Lan Qin's question, Yang Jian moved his limbs up and down, left and right, and then found no discomfort, "I feel very good, as if I had a good night's sleep, and I am full of energy!" "But now we

are Where? By the way, Lanqin, how did we get out of that river safely?"

Yang Jian asked this while looking around, and then saw Qin Ziwei and Xu Yi who were still lying on the ground and howling in a low voice. And two strangers who don't fit in with all of them.

Probably it should belong to a stranger... right?

Yang Jian looked at the handsome and elegant man in red with long hair, and a man in armor similar to that worn by generals in costume dramas, and was really confused about the current situation.

Yang Jian, who has a rich imagination due to professional reasons, was a little uncertain at this time and thought in his heart, they couldn't have collectively traveled to ancient times after they jumped into the river collectively, right? !