4.13: Bitten

Obviously passerby A will not have any good luck, even if it is true With good luck, it may also be used to meet his partner.

Lan Qin felt that he was obediently listening to the priest introducing various Gu in the jar, but because it was a new Gu that had not been tested, he could only briefly talk about its purpose, for example, this new Gu might be used to make people sleepy, That new Gu is used to treat blindness.

Specific uses have to go through real trials.

Lan Qin didn't know why he just saw a very small and exquisite cyan porcelain jar, and thought it was very beautiful, so he wanted to reach out and touch it.

By accident, Lan Qin was in a daze, taking advantage of Si not noticing the condition of his hands, he stretched out a hand and touched the edge of the porcelain jar.

Then he felt that the touch of the small jar with a little bit of sun's residual warmth, suddenly turned into a touch of cold and soft.

Before Lan Qin realized what happened, he felt as if his hand had been bitten.

what? !

Lan Qin withdrew his hand as if he had been electrocuted, and then raised his hand to look, and found that there was really a small bite mark on the back of his hand.

Before Lan Qin could figure out what caused the wound, Si grabbed Lan Qin's hand, looked at Lan Qin's wound nervously, and subconsciously sucked the wound with his lips.

And Lan Qin stared blankly at Si's wound trying to suck on him, as if he was sucking out the poison in the wound.

"I, I didn't know what happened just now, but I suddenly wanted to touch that jar... Sorry, did I cause trouble?"

Si did not reply, but continued to treat Lan Qin's wound until the wound stopped bleeding. It is true that he knew that the batch of new Gu he refined was not particularly toxic, at least It won't be fatal, but Si still couldn't calm down.

Lan Qin knew that he might have caused trouble, so he was very obedient and let the priest decide what to do next, but after seeing his hands were covered with various herbs and wrapped into a big pig's trotter, he felt that something might happen. Worse than I imagined.

"I, did I do something wrong?"

Lan Qin asked a little guilty.

Si, on the other hand, picked up Lan Qin's bandaged hand and looked at it again and again, with a look of satisfaction, but he still didn't put Lan Qin's hand down, but held it in his own hands like a treasure.

At this time, Si had the thought to say what the new Gu that bit Lan Qin just now was.

"This new Gu may have the effect of confusing people's minds, and it is always more active when it is exposed to the sun. So it is not your problem that you are bitten..." Si couldn't help crying when he said this

. Mou continued to observe Lan Qin's wound, but because the wound had been wrapped up very carefully, it should not have observed anything.

But seeing Si Na's worried and angry expression, Lan Qin knew that things might not go smoothly.

Of course, he knew very well that such anger would not be directed at him.

Sure enough, after observing for a while, he found that Lanqin had no special side effects, so Si was furious and wanted to settle accounts with the new Gu that bit Lanqin.

In the eyes of the great witch, it is natural to see that this is a snake Gu at the first glance.

He wants to tear this snake to pieces!

Although Lan Chin didn't have any terrible symptoms now, the side effects of the new Gu had an incubation period, and basically he had to observe for half a month to be 100% sure that nothing happened.

This made Si feel terrified even thinking about it for a while, he had never worried about a person like this before.

Lan Qin was left on the second floor, and he was not allowed to go downstairs to walk around at will. After all, now that a new Gu has bitten someone, it will only make the rest of the new Gu more agitated, and may even make a move to attack the outlanders. matter.

Si will absolutely not allow such a thing to happen!

Now Lan Qin is really obedient and obedient to stand on the sidelines to deal with those new Gu.

Lan Qin knew that Si was really angry, and might directly punish the bitten new Gu, but he really didn't expect that Si would go back and forth a few times

and throw back those jars that don't know how many The ground floor of the foot building.

When Si Yin came back with a gloomy face, Lan Qin tentatively asked if it was really all right?

After all, I saw Si carefully and busy all morning before moving out these jars. Obviously, the new Gu in the jars is still very important. Why are you just picking them up now and throwing them back like trash? Is it true that these jars will not be damaged if they are thrown casually?

Lan Qin asked a little embarrassedly, but Si directly said with a cold face that they should not be bothered.

Seeing that Lan Qin's face was not very good, Si helped Lan Qin in worriedly, and explained, "These new Gu are not obedient, they must be a batch of failed Gu, and I will deal with them all at that time." , you don't have to worry, because refining new Gu has a high probability of failure."

Si comforted Lan Qin like this, and Lan Qin was really comforted.

After all, there is a failure rate in everything you do, so there is no problem for Si to say this.

But Lan Qin knew that this batch of new Gu contained the so-called Ruthless Gu. Originally, he had a headache on how to solve the Ruthless Gu, but he didn't expect such a good result after being bitten.

Then he made a sacrifice to save the world.

Lan Qin knew very well that this batch of new Gu was not highly toxic, so he was not worried that he would die because of it.

Although it was an accident, the result was obviously good, and it didn't make Lan Qin feel bad.

After all, he had already been unlucky once just now, so he couldn't be so unlucky that he was directly hit by the ruthless Gu poison.

Therefore, Lan Qin ate and drank very conscientiously, and couldn't see the pale expression of being bitten by the new Gu just now.

For this, Lan Qin of course blamed all the reasons on Si, "With such a powerful Wu clan as Si you, I am sure I am not worried. Anyway, I will give you my whole body now, and I believe Si you can do it." ."

Lan Qin was not worried, but Si was not in such a relaxed mood.

After sending Lan Qin into the room, he got some food for Lan Qin to eat, and told Lan Qin not to go out, and then he went to the lower building to deal with the batch of new Gu.

And the most important thing is to find out the snake venom that bit Lan Qin just now, and determine what kind of venom Lan Qin probably got, so that the right medicine can be prescribed, and at the same time, it can calm Lan Qin and his own heart.

Si had such a plan in his heart, and his expression was even colder. He could act as the villain in a horror movie without background music, but if Lan Qin was by his side, Si certainly wouldn't look like this.

After carefully screening this batch of new Gu, Si Cai pinched a snake Gu that was only the size of a little finger in his hand and picked it up with a sullen expression.

After confirming that only this snake Gu smelled like human blood, Si carefully checked this snake Gu over and over again, and finally concluded that it was a snake Gu without any lethality.

And there are no side effects, it's just that the nature of the snake is obscene, its effect is to make people feel restless and hot, the dragon and the tiger are fierce, and the lust will be high on the night of the full moon... um...? ! ! !