6.4: Cultivation Room

The doctors present tried hard to recall and review their recent experiments, but none of them I don't think there will be any problems. After all, all their operations are in line with the requirements of the research institute. As long as there are no accidents in the middle, there is a high probability that there will be no major problems.

Moreover, the batch of monster larvae in the training room can be said to be huge in number. If it is really necessary to distinguish whose experimental results are so aggressive to humans from this large group of monster larvae, it is basically impossible to do.

Because of this, the doctor, who felt that there might be some problems with his experimental results, kept silent and prepared to get away with it.

Even if Dr. Lanqin noticed this, the batch of monster larvae in the training room also had Dr. Lanqin's experiment.

Logically speaking, only Dr. Lan Chin can cultivate such a powerful monster, but at the same time, it is also very friendly to humans.

But in case Dr. Lan Chin missed this time, it doesn't seem to be completely impossible.

The 20 or so people present were thinking about various pros and cons in their hearts, and in the end they all shook their heads and denied that the accident in the training room was caused by their own experiments.

Lan Qin heard that none of these doctors thought it was his fault, so he tapped the table with his fingers indifferently.

Assistant Modi knew that this was a sign of Dr. Lanchin's loss of patience.

Now that there has been an accident in the training room, there must be something wrong with someone's experiment, but to find the experiment that led to today's incident among the many experiments of more than 20 doctors, it is almost like finding a needle in a haystack.

Thinking of this, the assistant Modi couldn't help showing worry, for fear that Dr. Lanchin would be embarrassed.

After all, in order to save themselves from taking responsibility, these doctors will definitely deny it.

But someone has to take responsibility for the accident in the training room! Is it possible that Dr. Lan Chin will be able to bear it all?

Assistant Modi's worries Lan Qin didn't know, but Lan Qin didn't want to investigate who caused the accident. Anyway, this is a matter of the research institute. He just needs to solve the researcher who has been parasitized by the monster. good.

"Since no one admits it, the accident will be reported to him when the director comes back." Lan Qin said indifferently, and then added, "As for now, everyone should decide how to deal with the accident. Training room."

Originally, everyone was relieved to hear that Dr. Lan Chin would not investigate who caused the accident, but when they heard that Dr. Lan Chin would report the matter to the director for handling, they immediately became concerned. Nervous and worried so that the heart beat faster.

It's good to have nothing to do now, but if it's just delayed, it will be very painful.

But at this time, everyone was lucky and felt that it would not happen to them, so they put aside the investigation of the accident for the time being, and started a heated discussion on how to solve the training room where the accident occurred.

This discussion mainly revolves around two issues, one is whether to disinfect immediately, and the other is whether to rescue other monster larvae in the cultivation room.

After all, it is also the research result of all the doctors present who have worked hard for more than half a year. If the killing process is carried out directly, it will all be in vain. This year, the research results submitted by the No. When the bases are ranked, the No. 13 base will be ugly!

In the past, the No. 13 Research Institute was the most powerful among all the research institutes, and countless research results were reported every year, directly leading all the research institutes.

That is an existence that other bases can't match! But now, if the training room with their research results for more than half a year is directly wiped out, everyone will have to start over from scratch for a year of research.

This is a responsibility that no one can shoulder.

Until now, Kimberly finally understood why Dr. Lan Chin called everyone to the conference room for a meeting in such a mobilizing manner. It turned out that it was to deal with the accident in the training room.

According to her understanding of Dr. Lanqin, there are eight out of ten. Dr. Lanqin wants to wipe out the entire training room, but for some reason, Dr. Lanqin has learned to be tactful.

If it was

Dr. Lanqin's previous style of doing things, he must have ordered the complete killing of the training room first, and then notified the other doctors in the institute.

But that will definitely cause a lot of dissatisfaction, and it may make Dr. Lanqin be talked about by others, thinking that he is too overbearing and authoritarian.

Could it be that the new assistant next to Dr. Lanqin gave Dr. Lanqin advice, so there is such a memory decision?

Kimberly's eyes flicked over Dr. Lanchin and his assistant Modi behind him, as if she didn't care about other people's discussions.

Seeing Dr. Lanchin tapping his finger on the table again, Anxi Kaimei understood that Dr. Lanchin had run out of patience.

She remembered very clearly that in her previous life, Dr. Lan Qin directly wiped out the training room. Because of this move, the doctors in the institute had a lot of dissatisfaction with Dr. Lan Qin in private.

However, all such difficulties disappeared after Dr. Lanqin came up with a lot of new research results.

If it wasn't for Dr. Lan Qin's accidental death later, then the No. 13 Research Institute would still be the most powerful, instead of falling to the point of being captured later.

When Anxi Kaimei thought of this, her heart ached. She defeated the monster Hill to do research in order to bring the No. 13 Research Institute back to the state when Dr. Lan Chin was there, but how could she have thought of , Such a move by myself actually brought the No. 13 base into the abyss.

She is the one who turned the No. 13 base into the No. 13 polluted area, and she is a sinner!

Anxi Kaimei felt extremely regretful when she thought of this, but she knew that she had a second chance, and even if she risked her own life this time, she would never let the monster Hill's scheme succeed again!

Lan Qin listened to the continuous discussion in the meeting room, and after waiting for a while, no one made up his mind, he suddenly said, "As long as someone of you can guarantee that there will be no second pair in the contaminated cultivation room." There are malicious monsters in human beings, so the training room does not need to be completely eliminated."

Hearing Dr. Lan Qin's words, the doctors who were discussing until they were about to fight looked at each other, and no one dared to fight. Such uncertain things are guaranteed.

Lan Qin inspected the quiet meeting room, and added, "Of course, those who are willing to be the guarantee must have confidence in the safety of the training room, so they should be the first to go into the training room to check and make sure there are no dangerous monsters." After the larvae, let other researchers enter."

If the previous method made the doctors hesitate, then Dr. Lan Qin's decision now makes all the doctors inclined to completely kill the cultivation room.

Nonsense, that is the cultivation room where three researchers died, and one researcher was parasitized by monsters, who knows if there will be other dangers there?

In case there is really a second monster with parasitic ability, wouldn't the person who made the guarantee just belch as a sheep? !

So let's just carry out a comprehensive disinfecting. At worst, we will work more overtime and work more during this period, and bring the progress back as soon as possible.