6.11: Get close to me

Lan Qin feels like a small boat struggling in the stormy sea, In the process of being violently swayed, he was always worried that the ship would capsize and fall into the boundless sea.

But no matter how frightened and cautious Lan Chin was, he was pulled into the deep sea, and then formally glimpsed how shocking and shocking the icebergs under the sea are.

It is said that Xiaobie is better than a newlywed, even though his partner has no previous memories, but the various actions he exerted on Lan Qin can make Lan Qin feel the eagerness of his partner most directly.

Maybe the partner is worried that he will run away, but Lanchine's real idea is to make it heavier and more.

Not only does the partner desire him, but he also desires the partner, and he always desires that the partner belongs to him.

He and his partner are like two semicircles, the combination is the real perfection.

But Fu Zhizhang didn't have too many other ideas, because he just wanted to get along with his sweetheart.

He really doesn't have any experience in this area, and he relies on his sweetheart as a teacher throughout the whole process. Fortunately, he is also a student with excellent talent, and he learned a lot of knowledge in a short time.

Then Fu Zhizhang tried his best to lead his sweetheart into the sea of ​​desire after wave after wave, and then entangled him to death on one cloud after another.

Just because the time was limited, and this empty room was not a perfect place to end his virginity, and there were a lot of people outside waiting for them to go out, so Fu Zhizhang still kept some sense and didn't go in completely.

It's just that the heat in his heart hasn't diminished at all, he can only pinch his sweetheart's soft waist with both hands reluctantly, almost cutting off the thin white part, but when he sees his sweetheart's pitiful look about to cry, He then relaxed a little more, and hid his ready-to-movement tail, wings and ears.

Even if he is very eager to roll up his sweetheart with his tail, and then wrap it with wings, so that only he can see the beauty of his sweetheart.

But rationality told him that it was not possible, and in the end he could only kiss his sweetheart over and over again with nostalgia, and even the deep and heavy fingerprints were still branded on the snow-white skin and flesh.

When the war ended, Lanqin's "battlefield" was already a mess, but Fu Zhizhang didn't dislike it, and carefully wiped it with a paper towel on the table next to the sofa. It was a bit thick and hard to clean, and he was very caring. Use your tongue to help.

After cleaning up, he helped his sweetheart put on the clothes very properly, and smoothed out the wrinkles on the clothes one by one with his hands.

He didn't put on his own clothes casually until he had served his sweetheart from head to toe meticulously.

The sound of the metal belt buckle closing made Lanqin lazily raise his face, and then he saw his partner putting on his clothes with a blank expression. It didn't look like he had done something bad with him just now.

Fu Zhizhang's face was cold and solemn, with a kind of arrogance and murderous aura of a superior in his appearance. Apart from kissing him, he kept his lips tightly pressed during the whole process, but only let out a few times now and then. A low breath is enough to be seductive.

Lan Qin felt that Fu Zhizhang's kiss was like an occupation, and also like a victory, and he couldn't wait to put his own brand on the occupied 'land'.

Of course, like a predatory beast, it wants to devour its prey every inch of it.

It's just that it may be because the location is wrong, or the time is too hasty, so it ends hastily.

But Lan Chin felt that if there was this one time, there would definitely be a second time.

And now the progress of the relationship has been very fast, Lan Chin feels very satisfied.

So when Fu Zhizhang got dressed and walked up to Lan Qin to take him out, Lan Qin refused.

Lan Qin half leaned on the back of the sofa, pulled down his partner's neck forcefully, then gave him a fiery kiss, and left a word before turning away.

"New boyfriend, let's consider today as our first date to make out. If you are free later, please come to the laboratory to find me."

Of course Lan Qin knew that his partner wanted to hug him or help him out, but Lan Qin Qin didn't think it was necessary. Although

he was really tired now, it was not impossible for him to walk out by himself.

After all, his partner didn't make it to the last step, so he still feels very good.

It might be a bit heartless for Lan Qin to turn around and leave like this, but Fu Zhizhang felt that there was no problem at all.

As the director of No. 13 Research Institute, Fu Zhizhang naturally knew that Dr. Lan Qin had no emotional experience.

As for why he suddenly fell in love with him and regarded him as a boyfriend, Fu Zhizhang has his own set of logic: since he can fall in love with Dr. Lanqin at first sight, then Dr. Lanqin must also fall in love with him at first sight.

Originally, he and Lan Qin were outstanding figures in all aspects of the No. 13 Base, and they were a natural couple destined to be married.

And it is very likely that Lan Qin liked him before this, but because he is often busy on business trips, he has no chance to show his relationship with him.

But it's not too late now, Fu Zhizhang only felt sweetness in his heart at this moment, even touched his lips with his fingers involuntarily, and his whole body was reminiscing about that lingering kiss.

When Zhang Shibin and others sneaked in, they saw the director's scary appearance, and immediately got goosebumps all over their bodies.

Xu Zhuang boldly asked the director what happened just now. After all, he was shocked when he saw that Dr. Lan Qin actually entered and exited vertically. Dropped your jaw.

Zhang Shibin didn't even have a chance to keep Modi, the little assistant he had just taken a fancy to, and just watched him leave with Dr. Lan Qin.

Now he is just curious about what happened in this room just now.

Especially when they saw that the air conditioner and air purifier in the room were turned on, they felt even more strange-there is no need to turn on these two things in this fight, right?

Fu Zhizhang didn't care about the curiosity of his subordinates at all, he just packed up the garbage in the trash can in a slow manner, and prepared to take it away when he left.

This is something that has his and Lan Qin's genes, and it must not be leaked out, but must be taken back and destroyed.

His identity must not have any risk of being exposed, so he must handle it himself.

Zhang Shibin saw that they had asked several questions but had no answers, so he put his mind on the black garbage bag that the director was holding in his hand.

"Boss, how can I let you pick up the trash here? Let us do it!"

Zhang Shibin said this, and then winked to let Xu Zhuang and Li Xuyang come together to make a fuss, but because it was too obvious, they were directly caught The boss found out, and the plan was stillborn before it started.

"If you are really free, you can go to the food processing factory to report tomorrow."

Fu Zhizhang said so coldly without raising his eyelids.

Zhang Shibin felt in his heart that the director must be in a very good mood now, otherwise he would be jumping out word by word, it would be the same as saying one more word and he would be charged, how could he say so much!

This made Zhang Shibin even more curious about what happened between the director and Dr. Lan Qin.

It's just that I couldn't get an answer no matter how I asked, but was sent to work in the most boring food processing factory for a few days.

But Zhang Shibin still didn't give up, and decided to go to Dr. Lan Qin's laboratory to inquire after work in the food processing factory, and meet that very interesting and cute little golden retriever by the way.

Regarding this, Xu Zhuang just said to Zhang Shibin very seriously, "You should be a cat, not a dog. After all, curiosity killed the cat."

Zhang Shibin: "..."

What nonsense are you talking about? !

He didn't believe that these two people were not curious, and now they were talking like this because they wanted him to find out, and then just sit back and enjoy it!

Xu Zhuang: "...you think it is, but if you remember to respect Dr. Lan Qin, recently I feel that the relationship between Dr. Lan Qin and our director is really good, otherwise the director would not run five days a day. Six times the laboratory on the negative 29th floor."

The negative 29th floor belongs to Dr. Lanqin's territory, who knows why the director goes there so many times a day?

If it is not very clear that their director and Dr. Lan Qin are

sexually frivolous people, Xu Zhuang will feel that their director is pursuing Dr. Lan Qin.

It's like Zhang Shibin's pursuit of Dr. Lanqin's assistant Modi.