2.11: Who are you

White Wolf does not think this is a punishment given to him by his spouse, but thinks It's an expression of intimacy.

Lu Xingzhi shook his hair all over his body, and he was very energetic. If it wasn't for being outside, he designated to howl at the happy wolf in the sky a few times to express his satisfaction and joy.

And just when Lu Xingzhi was full of ambition, Lu, who had waited for a long time with frustration, immediately grabbed Lu Xingzhi's slack, and then directly pushed Lu Xingzhi aside, taking all the initiative in his body.

Witnessing Lu Xingzhi's sweet lingering towards his wife, Lu couldn't help feeling jealous, and licked Lan Qin again and again as soon as he gained the initiative in his body.

As a result, the clean fur that had just been put on was torn off again, and many red marks were added to the body that was already covered with mottled marks.

Although Lu is now very angry because of the green hat that suddenly covered his head, he knows that his wife's skin is fair and delicate, so he will be careful when licking her with his big tongue.

But it is obvious that the light strength that Lu Zi thinks is a bit rude to Lan Qin, especially now that he is still physically exhausted because of a "war", he finds it a little difficult to bear the stickiness of the white wolf.

"Don't continue..."

Lan Qin felt that they could no longer waste time on this, and it was best to hurry up and collect the needed supplies, and then return to their home.

Hearing that Lan Qin called their love nest home, Lu's jealousy eased a lot, and he reluctantly licked Lan Qin's face again, quickly packed up his things, and prepared to take Lan Qin's wife to the next City.

Even though it was not yet the breeding season, Lu still felt unbearable all over his body. It decided that after going to the next city, no matter how many useful materials it could collect, it would bring Lanqin's wife back to the lair.

It can only bring Lan Qin out after it and Lan Qin have confirmed their spouse relationship, otherwise it is worried that Lu Xingzhi, that brazen bastard, will take the opportunity to occupy his wife.

Lan Qin didn't notice his partner's worries at all, but when he heard that he was going to continue collecting supplies, he trembled his legs a few times, thinking that he might not be able to walk at all.

In fact, Lu didn't mean to let Lan Qin walk, but just signaled Lan Qin to continue riding on it, just like riding on Lu Xingzhi before.

Having already had further intimate contact, Lan Qin also sat on Lu's back calmly, but there was a slight twitching pain when he raised his leg.

This made Lan Qin determined that he would never have any intimate contact with Lu Xingzhi outside the lair.

Otherwise, after being treated in this way, it would be really difficult for him to do some difficult work.

Fortunately, the white wolf's back is also very soft. In order to take care of Lan Qin, Lu Ben didn't run fast. The breeze gently blew on his face, which made Lan Qin feel very calm.

The scenery in the wild has always been beautiful, and the air is also very fresh. Except for the animals and plants that can be seen almost everywhere, and the potential dangers they bring, this reshuffled mission world is better than the high-tech world dominated by humans before. Natural and rustic.

And because there are few people, it makes this mission world more vibrant.

Lan Qin and Lu Xingzhi went to City D again. There are much more animals and plants in this city. Lan Qin felt that unless those humans didn't want to live, they would definitely not dare to go to this dangerous city.