3.2: Need Love

Lanqin generally doesn't care about the emotional problems of the protagonist in the mission world Attitude, after all, he would never meet the protagonist during his previous missions.

But now if he wants to fall in love with his partner, it seems unrealistic to completely avoid the protagonist when he has a villain partner.

So Lan Qin took apart the details of the task and looked at them carefully, but still couldn't see too much content, so he had to put this matter aside for the time being.

The most important thing for him is to survive this abyss, and go back as soon as possible to replace the incompetent protagonist, Arthur. Otherwise, if the Holy See really loses the Pope, the protagonist will immediately take the demon king with him when he attacks this ambitious abyss demon king. The army rushed into the human world.

When the time comes, the human world will fall, and the mission world will collapse.

Although Lan Qin is not very clear about the relationship between the villain Lord of the Abyss and the protagonist Gong the Demon King of the Abyss, but now that he has been designed into the abyss by the protagonist Gong, he must be able to take a look at the situation of the Lord of the Abyss .

Originally, before confirming the identity of the Lord of the Abyss, he had better not go up to him. After all, he is the Lord of the Abyss who can instantly kill the protagonist Gongshou at the first sight.

But this obviously cannot be chosen by Lanqin himself, and his current situation is also very dangerous. As long as the protective circle of holy light protecting him is gone, he will definitely be swallowed alive by the densely packed abyssal demons around him.

After Lanqin received the details of the mission and all the memories, he began to observe the surrounding situation. This protective circle of holy light cannot be maintained forever.

According to the holy light reserves in the Son of God, if it keeps outputting, it can last for ten days and a half months at most. And once he shows his fatigue and flaws, these demons who covet the pure, delicious food and soul of the saints will swarm out and devour him.

The original Holy Son might have hoped that the subordinate knights who fled back would bring reinforcements from the Holy See, but Lan Qin knew very well that the rescuers would not come, because those knights who escaped under the protection of the Holy Son, He has long been murdered by the protagonist disguised as a wandering knight.

And after confirming the death of the Holy Son, the Holy See quickly chose a new Holy Son, and the new Holy Son was the protagonist, Arthur.

This is precisely a part of the protagonist's attack plan.

If Lanqin hadn't come, the pure and compassionate Son would have died tragically under the mouths of these nonsense demons after 20 days of hard work.

The Holy Son is dead, and the next is the Pope. After the death of the two main forces of the holy light of the human race, it will be time for the demons to attack the human world and unify the two worlds.

Although Lan Qin could not conclude from the mission details whether the Lord of the Abyss was his partner, but since he had to find a way out, he could go down the abyss.

At this time, after careful observation, Lan Qin naturally found that although these demons surrounded him airtightly, he could still see a place where they seemed to be very afraid.

The light in that place was also much dimmer than the one next to it, and those demons also avoided that place. Lan Qin felt that there should be the entrance to the abyss.

From there, you should be able to find the Lord of the Abyss.

Thinking in his heart, Lan Qin planned to take a gamble. Even if he really lost the bet, it was just a failure of this mission. If it didn't work, he could go to the next mission world.

He has a feeling that no matter which mission world he chooses to go to, his partner and his lover will always be there.

And what he has to do is to save his own life, and then find his partner.

After getting ready, Lan Qin suddenly stood up, and it was this action that cheered up the spirits of the demons who were surrounded by the protection circle. They thought that this beautiful human being would not be able to hold on, and they would definitely have to eat after a while a meal.

Before, because these demons always harassed by swearing, the Holy Son set up a protective circle for sound insulation, but Lan Qin had to remove the protective circle in order to better distinguish the direction and move.

But as soon as he withdrew like this, those impatient demons began to entangle him, and said all kinds of indecent words.

"...Such a face is so beautiful

, even more beautiful than the two most favored succubus brothers and sisters in the devil's palace. Before I eat you, I must peel off this face first..." "

So Good-looking human beings are rare, and I heard that he is the holy son of the Holy See, with fragrant skin and tender meat, why don't we have a good time before peeling the skin?

" Forgot that this is the sleeping place of that person, if we stay for a long time and disturb him, we will be taken away..." "

You are right, let's finish eating quickly and get out of here! In case that person really The one who got woken up, we can't give that one teeth enough. And generally speaking, the one who just woke up has a bad temper, I don't want to be a discouraged toy..." "

What nonsense? This color Don't say it in front of that person if you are lustful or angry. That person doesn't like anyone and everything that is related to lust. If you touch anything, you will easily be smashed into a puddle of rotten meat..." "Do

n't Having said that, besides, my psychological shadow is about to emerge..." "

..."

Listening to the various exaggerated remarks of these demons, Lan Qin became more certain about the identity of the Lord of the Abyss. It's like his object who has a bad temper and a bad temper.

Before, the Holy Son was so angry at the extremely lewd, flamboyant and exaggerated words of these demons. After setting up the sound insulation, he just waited for rescue, and didn't care what the demons would say.

Lan Chin just listened to the remarks casually, and then mercilessly hit the demons blocking the way with holy light, while walking towards the location that might be the entrance to the abyss.

And as Lanqin's direction became clearer, fewer and fewer demons had the guts to follow Lanqin.

In this regard, there are still some strange demons whispering, which probably means that this human being is very bold and does not want to live anymore.

"This human actually wants to go to the abyss, he is really not afraid of death..." "It is

much better to die under our mouth than to die on that tentacle. When he really goes down, he will definitely regret it..." "

We still have to die." Hurry up, this human being is too powerful, the holy light hurts all seven of my heads, I really can't do it..." "I

have to run with my eighteen long legs, this job is boring Human beings must have good looks but poor brains, he will wake up that one as soon as he goes, I don't want to be dragged down..." "...

"

A lot of demons huddled together and whispered, and then they were like birds As soon as the crowd dispersed, there were only a few dozen demons remaining around Lanqin, and they were basically the strangest ones in the previous demon group.

Lan Qin didn't pay attention to those demons who were not very strong, but just concentrated on looking for the entrance, and after confirming that the entrance was correct, he jumped down.

Regardless of whether he can find his partner under this abyss, Lan Qin will not regret this decision.

After all, after experiencing another death and burial with his partner, Lan Chin felt that his mental state might also be a bit problematic.

Only when he is reunited with his partner can he recover from this distraught sadness.

As for Lan Qin's behavior, those demons who are still determined to turn around the food repeatedly cursed, thinking that it was a waste of life to spend these few days waiting.

"Why didn't you say it sooner if you wanted to die, it made me take the risk of waiting for so long, it's really abominable!"

"Stop complaining, run quickly! Once this human jumps down, he will definitely wake up that one. When the abyss master gets angry, this area will become a ruin, although there is nothing here..."

"What kind of weird human is this? It's even more insane than a devil! Today is really bad luck..." "..."

Lan

Qin, who jumped down, didn't care what the devil thought of him, he just felt as if he was jumping. Into a ball of soft cotton.

His whole body seemed to be carefully surrounded by something, which made him feel like he was back in the warm, warm and loving embrace of his partner.