6.5: Laboratory

Lanqin saw that no one was talking in the meeting room, so he asked again , "Have you already considered how to deal with the contaminated cultivation room?"

Looking at the expression "I will not force anyone" on Dr. Lanchin's face, all the doctors present felt speechless-they were really the first For the first time, I discovered that Dr. Lan Chin actually had such a cold and humorous temperament.

Because there were no research results of her own in the training room, Kimberly did not speak, and even quietly touched her beautiful assistant with her hand under the table.

And her assistant is also aware that her doctor is unreliable, except for a little shy blush on her face, there is no other abnormality.

Anxi Kemei, who witnessed this harassment behavior with her own eyes: "!!!"

No wonder everyone said to stay away from Dr. Kimberly, so it was because Dr. Kimberly was okay? !

She felt that she had made a lot of money by coming back this time, and she was able to break through so many secrets.

Lan Qin looked at the people in the conference room one by one, and found that no one had any objections, so he immediately ordered a group of researchers to completely kill the cultivation room. No one raised any objections, and soon the cultivation room contaminated by monsters was gone They were completely wiped out, and after the killing, Lan Qin personally ordered not to open the protective door of the training room at will.

As for when it can be opened, it will have to wait until the director returns to make a decision.

The doctors in the research institute already held a handle in the hands of Dr. Lanqin, but they did not raise any objections. On the contrary, they made a very welcoming gesture, so that Dr. Lanqin could not catch their small mistakes.

The cultivation room that was only contaminated by monsters has been dealt with, but the researcher suspected of being parasitized by monsters can only wait for the director to come back and deal with it himself.

Lan Qin was not interested in getting involved in this matter, but ordered that everyone be prohibited from contacting the imprisoned researcher.

The people in the research institute also knew that anyone who had anything to do with that researcher would be branded as a traitor on the side of the monster, so they didn't say much, and just started a new experiment obediently.

Although the experimental research results of each base this year are likely to be the bottom of their No. 13 Research Institute, they still hope to struggle a little more before the matter is completely confirmed.

But what they think about struggling is that others are working hard, and they can fish in troubled waters. After all, it is very hair-stricken to get the research results out at once!

After Lan Qin dealt with the accident in the training room, he began to think about how to make up for the vacant experimental results, but this was not something he could do alone.

As for the other doctors in the institute, they also understand that for the honor of Institute No. 13, they have to work overtime recently. It's just that the experimental research results are not easy to operate. Even with previous records, it is very difficult to re-train a new batch of monsters.

Lan Qin: "It's not that I don't want to understand everyone's hard work, it's just that if the director comes back and sees such a scene, there will be some bad feelings-for example, there is a certain doctor who doesn't take the honor of Base 13 to heart It's hard to say what kind of punishment the director will give."

Kimberly, who often sneaks around, feels that she has been internalized, and she wants to put Modi's new assistant Dr. Lanchin was still dissatisfied with the fact that he was taken away.

It seems that she will no longer be in love with her beauty in the near future.

Kimberly was so emotional in her heart, and then she was the first to speak and said that she was willing to fight for Base 13.

"My ability is obvious to all. I won't say anything big. Before the research results competition, I can make up to five new monster hatchlings."

Lanqin crossed his hands and elbows on the table, and said in a firm tone, "Dr. Kimberly, I think you should be able to make up to seven research results based on your ability. Please don't underestimate yourself." Kimberly: "

... "

Damn it, the person who knows her strength best is indeed Dr. Lan Qin, who is actually stuck in her range!

Under Dr. Lanchin's expression, which seemed to see through everything, Kimberly

accepted the burden with a bitter face.

Seeing that Dr. Kimberly, the most rebellious thorn in the research institute, was taken down, the other doctors didn't waste that time trying to test it out, and directly stated the amount of research results they could accept.

It's just that one or two were added to none of them, and judging from the ugly expressions of everyone present but no objection, this is really the bottom line of the doctors.

Anxi Kaimei was also very confident in her own incompetence, so she directly raised two fingers and faltered a few words.

In fact, Lan Qin thinks that the heroine should have great potential, but it is impossible to make amazing experimental research results due to the lack of the hero, the king of monsters, as experimental materials.

But Lanqin also knew that the young male protagonist should be on his way back to the base, but he didn't know what the male and female protagonist would do this time.

Lan Qin also thought about indirectly preventing the meeting between the male and female protagonists. Based on the stability of the mission world, he could not directly kill the male protagonist. But maybe he can find a good place for the hero, such as someone who likes to torture monsters when doing experiments.

Thinking of the many human beings killed in the mission details, and even the heroine may have been replaced by the hero, Lan Qin felt that there was no need to show mercy to such a cruel and merciless monster hero.

Moreover, if the male protagonist has the courage to come to the human base, he should be prepared to fail and be captured, so he must add fuel to the flames.

After the meeting ended, Lan Chin got up and left the meeting room first, and didn't have the slightest intention to talk to the doctors who were still staying in the meeting room.

Everyone is very familiar with Dr. Lanqin's cold behavior. After all, talented people are not only favored by leaders, but ordinary people like them can only look at the ocean and lament their own insignificance.

And they are also very clear that once the accident in the cultivation room happened this time, Dr. Lan Qin must be responsible for the bulk of the experimental research results that need to be made up, so they all accepted his friendship, so naturally they couldn't pick up the bowl to eat and put down the bowl and scold their mother .

More than 20 doctors teamed up in two groups. While discussing how to do the next experiment, they sighed at Dr. Lanqin's swift and resolute work efficiency.

Kimberly didn't feel relaxed at all. She was attracted by the beauty just now, and she agreed to complete seven research results so easily, without asking Dr. Lanchin to exchange a kiss or a personal item. Kimberly I really feel that I have lost a lot!

You must know that there is not always a chance for Dr. Lanchin to ask her something. Of course, she also considered that she would be rejected, but this kind of thing has to be acted first. What about stepping down from the altar?

While shaking her head and bemoaning the missed opportunity, Kimberly left with her assistant. Now that it was done, she still had to produce the seven research results as soon as possible, so that she could have leisure time to flirt with all the beauties in the research institute.

Well, the last little girl that Dr. Lan Qin pointed out just now seems to be quite obedient and good-looking. When she finishes the research results assigned to her, she can find a new little beauty to play with.

Thinking of this, Kimberly felt that the future was very bright, as long as she cheered up quickly!

Anxi Kaimei was the last one to leave the conference room. She never thought that she would be coveted by colleagues who are also doctors. After all, in Anxi Kaimei's opinion, she was like a poor woman in the research institute. She is beautiful, and under Dr. Lan Qin's prosperous beauty, it is an extremely incredible thing that someone still notices her.

Anxi Kaimei recalled that she was assigned two research results by Dr. Lanchin, and secretly vowed in her heart that she must make the best research results to make Dr. Lanchin admire her!

Although she is just an ordinary doctor at the tail of a crane, she believes that with her own efforts and experience in her previous life, she will definitely be able to climb to the top again, and then she will be hailed as the "base honor" alongside Dr. Lan Chin Star'!

When Anxi Kaime thought of this, she was so excited that she wanted to jump up on the spot. At this time, she had long forgotten that there was a monster Hill waiting for her to pick it up.

Because of the almost

blind trust in Dr. Lanchin, Anxi Kaimei no longer cared about the monster Hill after seeing the living Dr. Lanchin. closed.

Depending on the fact that the monster Hill was so seriously injured that he could only survive in his infancy, he might be crushed to death by Dr. Lan Chin as soon as he met him!

Even if Dr. Lanqin didn't find out, she will work hard to maintain the safety of the 13th base, and she will never let the conspiracy of the monster Hill succeed.

Lan Qin didn't expect that the heroine Anxi Kaimei would have the idea of ​​killing the hero. After he left the conference room, he went straight back to his laboratory.

As a well-known Ph.D. in Base 13, his laboratory can be said to be the largest and the most well-equipped. There are even five assistants, and there are as many as a hundred researchers assisting him in conducting experiments.

This is in sharp contrast to the heroine, Anxi Kaimei, who conducts experimental research alone. It is no wonder that the heroine is so excited when faced with the conditions proposed by the hero in the task details.

It's just that it was before he came. Since he knew that there would be problems with the heroine, and according to his observation of the heroine just now, she was a little girl with a pure heart, Lan Qin still planned to pull the heroine together. Bundle.

"You report to the higher up now, that is to add one more assistant and two researchers to the other doctors besides me, and make sure to complete all the projects before the base accepts our experimental research results." Assistant

Modi Hearing what Dr. Lanqin said, he was stunned for a moment and immediately turned around to do it. However, Modi was still a little puzzled. How did Dr. Lanqin know that a group of new talents had been trained in the base and were about to be sent to the research institute?

He was able to know the news because he had friends among the newcomers, so he knew it in advance.

However, considering that Dr. Lanqin's status in the research institute and even in the base is very high, naturally there is a source of news that he does not know.

Thinking about it this way, the assistant Modi's admiration for Dr. Lanqin is even higher. If the situation does not allow it, he would like to kneel down and sing Conquer to Dr. Lanqin on the spot!

Lan Qin looked at the assistant Modi who was suddenly as excited as if he had been beaten into chicken blood for some reason, and didn't think much about it. He just asked the researchers below to take out the research results he had done before, and checked them again by the way. A monster locked in a glass vessel again.

The reason why he went through so much trouble was to check the monsters that belonged to the original owner one by one while ensuring the safety of his own life.

Lan Qin is very worried that there will be his own partner in it. After all, just looking at the mission details, there is no particularly eye-catching villain, which directly hinders Lan Qin from finding his own partner.

However, considering that in the previous mission world, his partners were all non-human species, Lan Qin first set his sights on the various monsters raised by the original owner.

What disappointed Lan Qin was that even after checking the large number of monsters two or three times, he still couldn't find his partner.

Was he thinking in the wrong direction? After being non-human so many times, his partner wants to be a human just like him this time?

After not giving up and identifying it from beginning to end, Lan Chin had no choice but to temporarily put aside the matter of finding a partner, and then concentrate on doing his experimental research.

With the premise of the memory of the original owner, Lan Qin is quite handy in doing research, and he has raised many different species and plants in captivity with the protagonist before. Although there are some differences in shape and ability, they are similar.

Moreover, the monsters raised by the original owner were relatively docile and listened to him very much, but they did not cause any trouble to Lan Qin.

But thinking of his partner who was still missing, Lan Qin felt a little lost.

It's just that Lan Qin also understands that there is no need to rush this matter. If his partner knows that he has appeared, he will definitely get close to him as soon as possible.