6.8: Electricized

Lanqin was depressed and wanted to go back to sleep after not finding his partner Suddenly, he thought of throwing his assistant Modi to the welcoming ceremony, and Dr. Kimberly would also attend that ceremony, which is equivalent to throwing a piece of fat fresh meat to a hungry wolf.

If the hungry wolf dare not to eat that piece of fresh meat, it can only quickly prove that the piece of fresh meat has an owner.

So Lan Qin thought about not being able to deceive his subordinates, so he diverted to the song and dance hall on the 26th floor.

Such a much-anticipated banquet will definitely be notified directly to the communicators of the doctors, and Lan Qin naturally knows the time and place.

Originally, he thought that he would not have time to attend the banquet after finding a partner, but since he could not find a partner, he could only get closer to the director of the institute, so that he would have the opportunity to go to other bases with the director later.

Lan Qin was a little suspicious that his partner was in another base, or some wild monster on the ground, but as long as there was still a little hope, he didn't want to give up.

Coming to this brightly lit banquet, Lan Chin just wanted to feel the luxurious life of the high-level class. In the situation that ordinary people in the base may not necessarily have enough food and clothing, the high-level people still have the thought and time to hold a welcoming ceremony. And there is also a wide variety of food and wine, which is almost ironic.

However, the No. 13 base is relatively good among all bases. Some bases will directly arrange some young and beautiful teenagers and girls to the banquet for all guests to relax.

At least Base No. 13 only has food and drinks, but nothing else has been reported yet.

Although the original owner was a passer-by, he was at least the face of the 13th base. Naturally, he had been to other bases on business trips, and occasionally had an academic exchange between the bases.

It's just that after witnessing that other bases would bring one or two personal lovers to relax, whether it was a meal or an academic exchange, or exchanged to relax each other, the original owner with a noble temperament never left the No. 13 Research Institute.

Lan Qin also maintains the same attitude towards this so-called unspoken rule, just to find his long-lost partner, but he can only go out more.

I just hope he doesn't have to search for too long, otherwise Lan Qin is not sure whether he can stay in this deformed and dangerous world for a long time.

Lan Qin had countless thoughts in his mind, but on the surface he still had that calm and indifferent expression. After arriving at the banquet, he didn't pay much attention to the conversations of other people at the banquet, but directly looked up at the people at the banquet. After seeing Di's figure, he was about to walk over and take him away.

He only needs to use his experimental research to do it urgently, and his assistant Modi is his right-hand man, so naturally he has to leave with him as soon as possible. No matter how gaudy the people at the banquet say, it is impossible to keep them.

Assistant Modi is also a person with a clear mind. He saw that Dr. Lan Qin finished his work there so quickly, and then came to attend the welcome meeting. Hinder Modi was very moved.

If it is not very clear that Dr. Lan Chin is a cold and cold flower of Gaoling, he would have wanted to make a promise of his own body!

"Dr. Lanchin!"

Modi quickly stood up and shouted excitedly, making Dr. Lanchin pay attention to him and at the same time getting rid of Dr. Kimberly's aggressive behavior.

Hearing the voice of his assistant Modi, Lan Chin quickened his pace and walked to the side, nodded slightly to greet several doctors including Kimberly sitting together, and then looked at Modi, "I'll wait a minute and there are two more The experiment needs to be done, and when I tell the director, we will go back to the laboratory."

Assistant Modi certainly doesn't think there is anything wrong with the work, as long as he can stay away from Dr. Kimberly, he can work all night!

"Yes, Dr. Lanchin!"

Kimberly raised her eyebrows, showing a look of 'I understand', "Dr. Lanchin is a busy person in our institute, he must not be able to sit down and drink with free time like us. But Dr. Lanchin, you are working hard You should also pay more attention to your body, after all, your body is the capital of everything, especially Dr. Lanqin, you are still our No. 13 base and the hope of all mankind, and now your face is so pale

and haggard

Kimberly finished speaking in such a vague way, and looked at Lan Qin from head to toe in a very ambiguous manner. It was obviously the most common caring words, but from her mouth, the 'body' and 'capital' emphasized in the words seemed to be It just means something else.

Assistant Modi: "..." Is Dr. Kimberly molesting Dr. Lanchin? !

Other doctors: "..." Dr. Kimberly is molesting Dr. Lanchin, right? ! This is too bold!

Dr. Kimberly really deserves to be the bravest doctor in their institute. As long as you look good and appear in front of Dr. Kimberly again, regardless of whether you are male or female, male or female, you have to cover your butt tightly to preserve your chastity!

Thinking like this, the doctor furtively touched the top of his half-bald head, and then rubbed his big belly, thinking that he must be very safe.

The middle-aged doctors who feel that they are a bit pretty look at the floor and the ceiling. Hey, the colors here are really novel, so you must study them carefully!

Modi felt that he should have been deaf for a while, otherwise he didn't know how to rescue Dr. Lanqin after hearing such words.

But in fact, Lan Chin already has a lot of experience in such simple verbal harassment, he just smiled politely, and then said, "Thank you, Dr. Too much trouble."

After Lanqin said this, he went on to say that his time was precious and he didn't have any extra time to chat, and by the way, he also urged Kimberly about the progress of the experimental research results in hand.

After learning that Kimberly hadn't researched it yet, Lan Chin showed an extremely disapproving look, "I have completed the preliminary genetic map of five experimental research results, Dr. Kimberly, you have so much time to attend the banquet and care about my body, it is better to focus more on the experiment, that is the real consideration for the base and the future of all mankind."

Kimberly: "..."

She never knew that Dr. Lan Chin had such a glib side , It's really novel!

What's more, Dr. Lan Qin's speech is like a thorny Tianshan snow lotus, which makes people feel itchy.

If a beautiful woman like Dr. Lanqin, who is both talented and beautiful, can really enjoy it on the bed, she must be very lucky!

But why are all of them just like frigidity, and they have no interest in doing that kind of happy exercise at all?

Kimberly sighed deeply in her heart, and then looked at the director Fu Zhizhang who was walking towards them - she must have seen her 'bullying' his treasure, so she came to seek justice.

But there is a lesson to be learned, she didn't even hold a little hand!

Kimberly felt that she had done nothing, and of course the director, Fu Zhizhang, could also see that she had done nothing, but he came here this time not for Kimberly, but because of this person who made him feel very familiar from the moment he appeared. Dr. Lanchin.

Fu Zhizhang didn't know why he had that feeling of electric shock at a glance, but he knew very well that if he didn't hurry up now, he would definitely regret it for the rest of his life.