1.17: Second Prince

After Yang Jian figured out what the situation was, he was dumbfounded.

He didn't understand why in the blink of an eye, Lan Qin had a family and became a married man!

"You, are you guys talking about love at first sight, love at first sight, love at first sight and love at third sight? But... But it should only be less than a day!" Yang Jian looked up at the sky, although the sun had

already It moved westward, but it was obviously still daytime, at most it was afternoon, so only half a day had passed since they jumped into the river together in the morning.

That is to say, in half a day, Lan Qin completed the important life event of falling in love and getting married?

No matter how it sounds, it makes people feel outrageous.

Yang Jian felt that he had reason to suspect that Lan Qin was playing the trick of marrying first and then falling in love with this man named Li Yan.

"Lan Qin, my head is suddenly a little dizzy. Could it be that I have been in a coma for several days? Otherwise, why did you become a married person so suddenly?" Lan Qin heard that

Yang Jian said married people, etc. If it made him feel embarrassed, he would regret waking him up.

He clearly knew that Yang Jian was very unreliable sometimes, so why did he think that he would be able to get some advice from Yang Jianjian at this time?

Lan Qin avoided talking about how he became a married person, just fooled around a few words, and then said that the most important thing now is to leave Qin Shiling as soon as possible.

Now Yang Jian recalled the crazy and ignorant behavior of those villagers in Shiling Village. After confirming that the four of them had not traveled through time and space, he regained his worries about this matter and wanted to leave immediately.

"We are still within the range of Qin Shiling, so we have to run away quickly? Otherwise, we will be chased by those lunatics, and we will have to cook it in an iron pot."

Yang Jian said so, but thinking of the situation of eating eyeballs raw, he felt that there was a more terrifying thing to eat raw.

If it weren't for the presence of so many people and the handsome man in ancient costume who was suspected to be Lan Qin's husband, he would have wanted to run away with Lan Qin on his shoulders.

But just when this idea came to Yang Jian's mind, Yang Jian suddenly thought of what Qin Ziwei and Xu Yi said that the villagers of Shiling Village must lead the way to leave Qin Shiling, and he felt a real pain in his head.

"We've come to the edge of Qin Shiling, don't we still need those villagers to lead the way?"

Yang Jian turned his head to ask Qin Ziwei and Xu Yi, but found that the two male college students were staring at the Look at the beautiful man named Li Yan.

At this time, Yang Jian remembered that these two people were still gay. Although they both said that they were in a relationship, it was difficult to guarantee whether there would be an affair.

Not to mention that whether it's his friend Lan Qin or Lan Qin's husband Li Yan, they all seem to be unparalleled in the world. After passing this village, there will be no handsome man in this shop.

It's normal for men who are not straight of steel to have some ideas.

And these two people happened to be responsible for prying a corner of the wall alone.

But as Lan Qin's friend, senior and boss, Yang Jian felt that he had to bravely take on the responsibility of protecting the chastity and reputation of Lan Qin and Lan Qin's husband.

So Yang Jian slapped Qin Ziwei and Qin Ziwei on the shoulders, telling them to return to their souls, and by the way, hinted that they should stop staring at married people in a daze.

Qin Ziwei was awakened by Yang Jian's unkind slap, he quickly lowered his head in panic, avoiding Gong Shuxin's meaningful eyes.

As for Prince Li Yan, his eyes were full of Lanqin, and he didn't pay any attention to Qin Ziwei at all.

Xu Yi looked back at Li Yan and Gong Shuxin in a daze. He felt that these two strange men were too familiar, but when he thought about it carefully, he didn't seem to have seen such an outstanding cosplay anywhere.

And I don't know if it's my own illusion, the man who was introduced by Lan Qin as Gong Shuxin, looked at him and Ziwei with ironic eyes, as if there was really a relationship between them.

Xu Yi was very confident in his memory, but at this moment, the barren mountains and wild mountains suddenly woke up and saw two such strange men in ancient costumes. For a while, he really couldn't turn his head around.

"Lan Qin...what is the situation with us now?

Could it be that we have really left Shiling Village? How is this possible..."

Xu Yi muttered to himself, because he and his boyfriend Qin Ziwei almost lost most of their lives in the previous life. Qin Shiling left Shiling Village and even kidnapped the village chief's daughter, Chen Huyin.

But now someone actually told him to jump into the river, and after he fainted for a while, he would have already left that dangerous and terrifying place, which seemed like a fantasy to Xu Yi.

Xu Yi couldn't help casting his bewildered gaze at his boyfriend, and then found that Qin Ziwei's expression was even more dazed than his, as if he had seen something unbelievable, or something impossible had happened.

"Ziwei, your complexion is ugly. Are you feeling unwell?"

Xu Yi asked, and put his hand on Qin Ziwei's forehead anxiously. He was worried that it might be a cold or a fever. After all, his male The friend's face was too pale.

Yang Jian didn't get an answer from Qin Ziwei and Xu Yi, and after hearing Xu Yi's words, he was also a little worried about Qin Ziwei's situation.

Although they are now close to the edge of Qinshiling Mountains, to really return to modern society, at least they have to walk a certain distance on the mountain road, and then drive for more than two hours.

For such a long time, if Qin Ziwei really had a cold and fever, things would become very difficult.

After all, this person looks so tall and big, no one can carry him!

Moreover, everyone was exhausted physically and mentally, and it was completely impossible to move forward with their own burdens on their backs.

"Are you really sick? You can't be sick now, otherwise it will be very difficult to get out of Qin Shiling, and when the villagers of Shiling Village will catch up, no one knows." Yang Jian said in a rambling voice

. , and at this time Xu Yi had already checked the temperature of her boyfriend's forehead, and felt that it was similar to her own, maybe even lower.

Qin Ziwei didn't want to attract any attention, so he quickly shook off Xu Yi's hand, and faltered and said that there was nothing wrong with his body, he was just a little tired.

Yang Jian: "It's right to be tired. Everyone here is not tired! Being chased by those lunatics all night, and forced to participate in that strange ghost sacrifice in the morning... To be honest, we can all survive, that's enough. It really surprised me!"

After hearing Yang Jian's words, Lan Qin unconsciously shifted his eyes to Li Yan, and Li Yan was very keenly aware of it, and smiled happily at Lan Qin.

"..."

It seems that it is a bit difficult to rely on ghosts and gods to really get out of Qin Shiling.

At this time, Xu Yi also regained his composure. Seeing that his boyfriend had no intention of speaking, he could only take up the burden and answer the question raised by Yang Jian earlier.

"Ziwei and I just listened to what other people said before we came here for a trip... just, more like, some enthusiastic netizens in the post bar told us that Qin Shiling can be entered casually, but you have to come out of Qin Shiling. It must be led by local people, otherwise it will be swallowed by fog and miasma."

Xu Yi's answer actually had many loopholes, but Yang Jian didn't know much about Qin Shiling, so he knew that his immediate superior had discovered it. This remote area has never been reported, and there are unspeakable mysterious legends, so he and Lanqin were sent here.

As for the fact that the immediate boss said that he had already communicated with the aborigines in Qin Shiling in advance, Yang Jian now clearly knew that it was a hoax.

It is likely that no one in the company rushed to come to Qin Shiling before, because they knew that their trip would be very risky.

Although he knew that doing this business itself was very risky, Yang Jian still felt very angry when he witnessed the villagers cannibalizing people and realized that he was being cheated.

Damn capitalist, he must raise his salary when he returns this time, and ask Lan Qin to become a full-time employee, otherwise he will take Lan Qin to another job!

After Yang Jian thought about it aggrievedly in his heart, he didn't continue to care about Xu Yi's situation, but just discussed with Lan Qin about continuing on his way.

"Just which direction to go, I really don't have a clue, Lan Qin, what do you and your...friends think? Do you have any plans to hurry?" Knowing that Lan Qin is good

, But it's a bit difficult to tell the direction. Although they have a compass in their

backpacks , even if they can tell the difference between east, west, and north, they don't know which direction is a safe way out.

So Lan Qin could only take out the compass to distinguish the north, south, east, and west, and then asked Li Yan which direction they should go.

Li Yan glanced at the compass in Lan Qin's hand, showing interest. After Lan Qin found out, he handed it to Li Yan and said directly that he would give it to him.

After accepting the token of love from his sweetheart, Li Yan pointed everyone in a happy mood.

Without any hesitation, Lan Qin directly called Yang Jian to walk in that direction.

Based on his trust in his friend Lan Qin, Yang Jian followed Lan Qin without asking any further questions.

But Xu Yi and Qin Ziwei, who were unfamiliar with everyone, hesitated. Xu Yi thought about it for a while and followed Lan Qin's team. Escape safely by yourself.

Moreover, if Lan Chin and the two strangers who appeared suddenly wanted to harm them, they could do it when they were unconscious.

When Xu Yi thought about it, his mood suddenly became brighter.

But when he walked a few steps and found that his boyfriend was still standing there without moving, he was very puzzled, but he thought that his boyfriend was also hesitating and thinking.

"Ziwei, we have to keep up with them, otherwise it will be too dangerous for the two of us."

Qin Ziwei's expression remained unchanged, and he even said a little too indifferently, "Xu Yi, we can't follow behind them, otherwise our situation will be very serious." It will become more dangerous."

Xu Yi didn't understand Qin Ziwei's meaning, but based on his love for his boyfriend, he patiently walked back to his boyfriend, and then asked him why he had such an idea.

At that moment, many thoughts flashed through Qin Ziwei's mind. He recalled Li Yan's attitude towards him just now. It may have been too long for a thousand years. Li Yan really couldn't remember his appearance, but Qin Ziwei still didn't dare to bet.

The first time Qin Ziwei saw Li Yan and Gong Shuxin, many strange memories suddenly appeared in his mind, and those memories revolved around him and Li Yan.

Only then did Qin Ziwei realize that he still had a name--Li Wei.