2.10: Possess Him

Although I just met the protagonist, Lan Qin has no idea about the protagonist of.

And as far as the protagonist in the previous mission world is concerned, if the protagonist leaves the original plot, the protagonist's aura will become dim, and even suddenly disappear on the protagonist's head.

Now I suddenly saw the protagonist Xiang Hua, and found that the halo of the protagonist on his head was still shining golden, but the brightness was much lower than when I saw the two protagonists for the first time in the previous world, which also means that the protagonist Xiang Hua's behavior at this moment is out of the original plot.

Lan Qin is a little curious about this, but not much, and the two protagonists are both human beings, and his current partner is a heterogeneous species, no matter how you look at it, he should stay far away, lest his villain partner suddenly take the protagonist It was blown away.

After seeing that Lu Xingzhi's strength in human form is very high and terrifying, Lan Qin was a little worried about the protagonist's safety.

But after thinking about it, they are a passerby and a villain. As long as they don't take the initiative to find fault with the protagonist, it will be very difficult for the protagonist to find them.

And even the protagonist should cherish his life, if he tried his best to join the villain, he would be courting death.

No matter who it is, it is impossible to save a person who wants to die.

As Lan Qin was thinking, he was a little distracted thinking about the mission world, and in Lu Xingzhi's view, such a restless look meant that Lan Qin had seen humans of the same race, so he had the idea of ​​going back to the human group .

After all, human beings are social animals, so it must be impossible to be willing to stay with him all the time.

Especially since he is still a wolf of different species. It would be nice for a normal human being not to be frightened and his legs weak when he sees it. He would not show love.

The more Lu Xingzhi thought about it, the more angry and sad he felt. He felt that Lan Qin's gentleness and caring were all to make him relax his vigilance. The purpose was to come out of his territory and meet other humans, and wait for the opportunity to escape from him!

While Lu Xingzhi ran forward quickly, his expression became more and more ugly, and his mood was ups and downs, as if he was about to enter the reproductive period in the next second.

Lu was also stimulated by Lu Xingzhi's intense emotions and woke up from Cong sleep. It first browsed Lu Xingzhi's memory, and when it found that there were humans who wanted to touch its spouse, it was so angry that it was about to explode.

【"Lu Xingzhi, what's the matter with you? Why don't you kill all those humans?! They dare to covet my wife, this is tired of work! Damn! Damn!!! Lu Xingzhi, you bad bastard, why are you so timid? Why? Don't protect my wife!"]

Lu Zhizhi's violent shouting directly made Lu Xingzhi's mood even worse, and directly made him shut up intolerable.

【"Lan Qin is by your side. If I kill people directly, then Lan Qin will also feel fear and fear towards me because of my ruthlessness. I am you. Do you want Lan Qin to be afraid of us, and then every time Do you always want to escape back to the human base?!"]

Lu Xingzhi's tone could only be worse than that of Lu, after all, he still has various worries and fears in his heart.

If Lan Chin really wanted to run away from them, what could he do? Could it be that Lan Qin is forced to stay, and then set up a small dark room to lock Lan Qin?