7.18: In Hospital

Lanqin means to ask Steward Liu to do a full body check, so In other words, he can spend Steward Liu to prevent him from finding snakes, and he can also care about Steward Liu's health by the way.

Butler Liu was naturally very moved by this, and without further ado, he went to make an appointment for two medical examinations.

After Steward Liu left the ward, Lan Qin immediately put down the spoon in his hand, and then lifted the quilt to catch the disobedient naughty snake tail, but he didn't expect to look directly at a pair of opened red snake eyes.

At that moment, Lan Chin even wanted to put the quilt back immediately, but reason prevented him from doing such a childish behavior. Instead, he stretched out his hands to hold the snake's head, and then asked with concern.

"Child, how do you feel now? Nothing happened to you, right?"

Lan Qin didn't ask what happened to Lan Mu who was missing for half a day, and he didn't explain how he recognized Lan Mu, he was very natural Cared and worried about Lan Mu.

And being watched gently by those eyes full of caring emotions, the evil god who became a snake in the middle of the night because of uncontrollable evil thoughts was originally very emotional and irritable, because he suddenly woke up from sleep.

The evil god's wake-up aura is also very serious, as long as the human being who wakes it up is replaced by another person, it can tear it to shreds.

But now there is only one human being who can see it in a full snake state, and it is only out of concern for the believers that it wakes up, so the evil spirit's violent mood dropped sharply, but the snake tail once again attacked his favorite place disobediently.

Lan Qin: "..."

Silently grabbing the tip of the snake's tail that was about to bite into his mouth, he found that the rebellion of the snake's tail might not be caused by the snake's deep sleep, but that the snake itself wanted to treat him very much. do something.

Just thinking about Lan Mu's previous age, Lan Qin expressed his concern. He really doesn't have such perverted and disgusting hobbies, so even if this snake looks very strong, it must be in adulthood, but Lan Qin still stayed. Be careful.

He pinched the tail of the snake that was still swaying from side to side, as if acting coquettishly, and then said to the evil god with a serious expression, "What state are you in now? Are you an adult? If you are underage, then I can't kiss and hug my brother and hold me high."

In order to prevent Snake from understanding the difference between underage and adult, Lan Qin also used himself as an example, "Is your human figure as big as mine? I'm now Eighteen years old, this age is the legal bottom line. If your doll is below this age, then we can't post it for the time being, we can only wait for you to grow up first." Lan Qin felt that his demeanor and words should

be It's very serious, and the atmosphere is very serious now, but he never imagined that the focus of the evil god's heart is that its believers may have any eccentricities.

For example, it saw on the Internet that there are people who like cats or dogs, and some people even like snakes, lizards, whales and dolphins and other non-human species very much, and they are so obsessed with them that they want to marry and mate with them.

So its believers are not afraid of its appearance, is it because it also has this perverted and strange habit?

I don't know why, but the evil god is not happy at all, and even dislikes its followers like such a cold species.

But if you think about it carefully, if its believers are not madly obsessed with snakes, it seems that it will be difficult to get the love of believers... Is this probably what humans call love?

The evil god fell into deep thinking, but Lan Qin took Snake's silence as a sign that Snake was not yet an adult-after all, even if he couldn't speak, he could always shake his head and nod.

Alas, Lan Chin didn't know whether he should be happy or unhappy. After all, his partner was not an adult, so he didn't have to bear some indescribable things.

Moreover, according to the legend that snakes are sexually obscene, and the biological knowledge that snakes have two roots, this really made Lan Qin very worried about his kidneys and waist.

In the previous mission world, only one could make him die, but now there are two. Is it because he is afraid that he can get out of bed alive?

Lan Qin fell into deep worry about a certain part of himself, but the evil spirit has temporarily been able to control those scurrying evil thoughts. It

raised , and then raised it from the whole snake. The state has become a half-human snake state with a human body and a snake tail.

Lan Qin looked at Xiao Lanmu's face, which was seven to eight points similar to Xiao Lanmu's, but had become very mature, and his heart skipped a beat.

It is said that snakes have estrus. His partner will not also retain this uncivilized nature, right?

But it's not all bad news, at least his partner seems to be an adult now. Wait, it seems that if you are not an adult, you will not have any estrus. Period... If this is the case, then his partner should wait until he becomes an adult.

The evil god didn't notice the dangerous thoughts of his followers at all. It was indeed an adult at this time. If it was in Luohua Village now, it would most likely be hunted down by the villagers as it was in the previous life-as long as the god was killed , and then eat the flesh and blood of the gods, they can maintain their powerful appearance of being neither human nor ghost.

The gods born in Luohua Village are not allowed to harm the villagers enshrining them, but the evil gods in the previous life still used those outsiders who came to Luohua Village to kill many villagers.

It's just that compared to the villagers who have existed for hundreds of years, those outsiders are too weak. No matter how many groups of outsiders come to Luohua Village, they can only be reduced to "food" for the villagers in the end.

This really disappointed the evil god.

Only the team with a few human celestial masters was useful, directly or indirectly killed seven or eight villagers, but they were still not strong enough.

The evil god needs a more powerful helper. Only by destroying the entire Luohua Village can it be truly free!

But until he was reborn and came back, the evil god was still not able to destroy Luohua Village. Although he knew that he would succeed in the end, the process of clearing Luohua Village was suddenly interrupted. At first, the evil god still felt very displeased.

It wasn't until Lanqin found and brought him out of Luohua Village that the evil god understood the reason for his rebirth-it had unfortunately missed its believers in the previous life, so it needed to be reborn to save it.

This was probably the best gift the Cthulhu received in his life.

"I'm an adult, if you want to mate, I can do it now." The

evil god's pupils are bright red, but his eyes are dark and dark, which always makes people feel weird and uncomfortable when looking at them, foggy Yes, straightforward and calm, indifferent and cruel, as if it can clearly reflect the ugliness in everyone's heart, so deep that there is nowhere to hide.

But now the evil god suddenly dictated human words, still such erotic words of courtship, Lan Qin didn't even have time to rejoice that his partner was not dumb, and was blushed by such straightforward words.

It's not that he doesn't want to have negative distance contact with his partner, it's just that he said it so suddenly, and this is a hospital, which makes Lan Qin feel very ashamed.

But at this time, Lan Qin, who was ashamed, did not expect what would happen next, otherwise he would have beaten his partner's snake head violently.

The evil god didn't get an answer from the believers, and thinking that human beings have always been reserved and shy, they suddenly realized that they needed to take the initiative directly.

So the evil god lowered his noble head for the first time, changed from the human snake tail state back to the full snake state, and then caught off guard and bit Lanqin's wrist.

Lan Qin was even more caught off guard: "???"

"What are you doing?"

When Lan Qin asked the doubts in his heart, the evil god had turned into a handsome human body again, and explained with a cold expression, "Your human body is difficult to withstand my demands, so I injected you with a little Snake liquid that helps to estrus, which can make your body better able to bear it."

After listening to the explanation, Lan Qin was stunned: "..."

No? Did he do anything to misunderstand his partner? !

How did you suddenly skip the romance and go straight to the home run?

It's just that Lan Qin couldn't figure it out no matter how hard he thought, his body still quickly became agitated with the help of snake liquid.

In the end, Lanqin's only reason left was to see the strong upper body of the evil god bent down, and the very plain "beginning".

Lan Chin: "..."

Wait! This is a hospital! Butler Liu is still

outside !

But no matter how panicked Lan Qin was, the evil god who had entered the estrus period with the believers was "swallowing the believers alive" in a sluggish and tough manner.

...

The pale back trembled, because the curvature was perfect and impeccable, and the butterfly bone under the thin layer of white skin made the evil god's lips and snake tail linger.

Lan Qin couldn't bear it, and ignored the embarrassment of his whole body. He crawled forward tremblingly on his weak legs, but was soon grabbed by his ankle by the flexible and powerful snake tail, and then dragged back gently and forcefully.

"Don't refuse."

"No...I can't..."

Lan Qin's voice has long been hoarse from crying, and many tears have flowed from his eyes, but his tears were all licked clean by his partner's long snake letter , Nothing was wasted on hospital sheets.

But the evil god is at a critical moment, it does not allow its believers to flee, so it firmly said, "You can." As he spoke

, he couldn't wait to send one of the deep and heavy ones in.

Lan Qin couldn't help biting his finger, he really didn't think he could bear it, after all he had two partners! He is just an ordinary human body, how can He De bear two? !

But his partner thinks that human beings have unlimited potential, and if it wasn't for the strong objection of its beloved, it would want to stuff both of them into it.

Lan Chin: "..."

If he didn't want to spoil the beautiful atmosphere, he would have wanted to sing the phrase 'Chrysanthemums are broken, the ground is full of injuries' on the spot.

The evil god doesn't know that its believers are already thinking about some unsightly things, and they just do their best to please their believers.

It's still a long day...

When

Lan Qin woke up, it was already eight o'clock in the evening. Seeing his partner who came in eagerly with all kinds of porridge and soup, he didn't want to think about what happened last night .

As for the situation of the hospital and Butler Liu, Lan Qin just wanted to pretend that he didn't know.

It was just that after seeing the familiar food box, which was obviously the food delivered from home, Lan Qin still couldn't hold back his defense.