1.27: Go for a Date

"These little ghosts are very fierce, they should be related to their biological father The abuse, and the fact that there is a ghost king living next door has nothing to do with it."

I just don't know if these little ghosts are under the command of the ghost king, and if so, the matter will only be more difficult to deal with.

But no matter how difficult it is to deal with, it must be dealt with as soon as possible, otherwise these six little ghosts who have already killed people will be left alone, and one day they will become evil spirits that endanger society, even compared to those who died unexpectedly after adulthood and then turned into evil spirits Even more terrifying and fierce.

Once it becomes a climate, I am afraid that they will have to fill in a few lives in order to solve it.

Zhang Yundao decided to take the six little ghosts and the mutated corpse back first, but was strongly rejected by the woman.

In the end, the four had no choice but to take the woman and these little ghosts away with the corpse.

After leaving room 804, Zhang Yundao made some calculations about the other three households on the 8th floor, thinking that 802 and 803 must also be influenced by the ghost king in 801.

I just don't know what kind of situation these two are.

Zhang Yundao shook his head, feeling a little powerless about the situation of the other two families, because the most important thing for them now is to handle the matter of room 804 well.

As for others, they have to report first and wait for the government's instructions.

After all, the three of them have limited abilities.

Zhang Yundao never thought that his useless apprentice could play an important role in this incident in the northern part of the city. To solve the emergency in the northern part of the city, he had to involve other celestial masters.

The four of Zhang Yundao came and left in a hurry, and soon the 8th floor of Building 3 in Xingfu Community returned to its usual tranquility.

After the silence lasted for an unknown amount of time, there was another sound of doors opening on the 8th floor. The doors of rooms 802 and 803 opened at the same time, and someone came out of them... On the other side, Lan Qin and Li Jing who had just had their

breakfast Yan has successfully arrived at a place suitable for camping and picnics.

Although it is said that this mission world is not very safe due to the presence of ghosts, and most people dare not come to such a remote suburb alone or with a few people, but Lan Qin is because his target is ghosts and gods, directly because of the boldness of high-level artists. Finally, I chose a suburb where almost no one came to set foot.

It is precisely because few people set foot here that the air here is fresh, the breeze is gentle, and even the scenery is extremely beautiful, and there are even some ripe fruits hanging on some wild fruit trees.

Although I don't know if these wild fruits are delicious, Lan Qin wants to pick some.

Li Yan looked at the trees that were so prosperous that they were too weird, and didn't raise any objections, but told Lan Qin gently that it was enough for him to pick the fruit.

In order to make Lan Qin no longer pay attention to those fruit trees and wild fruits, Li Yan quickly set up the tent for the two of them, then took out the small stove to light a fire, and then put some marinated meat on the iron grid to roast. And let Lan Qin pay attention to turning over and watching the heat.

Lan Qin didn't argue with Li Yan on this matter, but sat obediently by the tent and watched the barbecue.

The fruit tree was not very far from their tent, and Lan Qin could see Li Yan picking the fruit when he raised his head a little.

But in order to keep the barbecue from being scorched, Lan Qin did not stare at Li Yan all the time, but after Lan Qin withdrew his gaze, the smile on Li Yan's face faded a lot. The wild fruit is very cold.

These are wild fruits composted from living corpses, how could he pick them back for Lanqin to eat.

As a ghost and god, Li Yan can make all ghosts terrified with just one look, kneeling down and begging for mercy.

But Li Yan didn't care much about this kind of behavior. He just kept an eye on Lan Qin's situation, and asked these lonely ghosts to pick some wild fruits that living people could eat.

"Don't be stained with human blood and the smell of corpses, go and come back quickly."

As soon as Li Yan's voice fell, these lonely ghosts who were frightened by the coercion of ghosts and gods rushed out immediately, just wanting to quickly get the people who meet their needs. Pick the wild fruit of the conditions, and then send the evil god and his wife away from here.

It was pitiful enough that they were killed for no reason, and their bodies were used to raise these evil fruits of human flesh, but now they

found that things would get worse.

The many lonely ghosts buried in the soil under the fruit trees can't leave this area too far, but because there are few people in this place, the plants grow very well, even if there are many ordinary fruit trees, it doesn't take long to pick them. Many fresh wild fruits came back.

According to Li Yan's experience of tasting countless delicacies during his lifetime, he absolutely despises these poor-looking wild fruits.

But at this time, his sweetheart wanted to eat it, so he naturally regarded these wild fruits as treasures, carefully selected them, and walked back with almost a handful of ripe and good-looking wild fruits.

Lan Qin didn't feel that Li Yan had been away for a long time, because the barbecue he was looking at hadn't been cooked yet, so he felt that Li Yan had been away for a while.

After Li Yan washed the handful of wild fruits with clean water, he put them together with the various picnic foods prepared in advance, and handed them to Lan Qin to eat together.

"You eat something to fill your stomach first, and I'll barbecue."

Li Yan's thoughtful words made Lan Qin feel a little embarrassed, because even if he stared carefully, the edges of a few pieces of barbecue were still a little burnt.

Lan Qin took those fresh-keeping boxes, first tasted a wild fruit, found it very sweet and sour, and asked his partner if he wanted to eat it.

As a ghost and god, Li Yan can eat food or not, but since it is handed over by his sweetheart, he must eat it.

After all, this is a symbol of Lan Qin's love for him!

Lan Qin didn't understand why Li Yan felt joyful even after eating a wild fruit. After much deliberation, he still felt that maybe the wild fruit was so delicious, that's why ghosts and gods were so happy.

Of course, Lan Qin also thought that it might be the reason for going out for a camping picnic, thinking that he would spend more time with Li Yan in the future.

After eating some desserts and fruits to fill his stomach, Lan Chin was about to go to help his partner when his phone rang suddenly.

Picking up the phone, it was Yang Jian who was calling.

Lan Chin frowned slightly, he hoped that the call would not be related to work.

"Hello..."

As soon as the phone was picked up, Yang Jian's bright and loud voice rang out from the other end of the phone, and what he said couldn't be said to have nothing to do with work.

"Lan Qin, something big happened to the company! I'll tell you about the details when I get to work on Monday. Now let me tell you the general idea, that is, the boss of our company is crazy, and the boss's wife is dead! Of course, the boss's wife died before the boss went crazy. , I don't know if there is any connection between this... Now the company says that the boss and the boss's daughter may take over the magazine, but I don't know if the new boss will fire Some people."

Yang Jian said a lot of words, and then asked Lan Qin what plans he had for the weekend, and suggested that if there were no special arrangements, he could take his wife, children and pigs to play with Lan Qin.

Lan Qin: "..."

He felt that Yang Jian, who brought his family here, didn't want to play, but came for a meal.

Lan Qin directly told Yang Jian that he and Li Yan would go camping and having a picnic today, and that they would not be free tomorrow because they were going on a date, shopping, eating and watching a movie.

Yang Jian on the other end of the phone opened his mouth, and originally wanted to say that he would camp and have a picnic with Lan Qin and the others, but since Lan Qin said that he wanted to live a sweet life in the world of two, he could only Hung up the phone resentfully.

Of course, before hanging up the phone, he told Lan Qin and his partner to have a good time in a dry tone, and don't think about whether his big brother has eaten enough.

But Lan Qin only felt that Yang Jian was doing everything possible to come to his house as a guest. Thinking of Yang Jian's care for him in the past, Lan Qin felt that he could invite Yang Jian's family to come over with Li Yan's consent.

After hanging up the phone, Lan Qin told Li Yan about Yang Jian. He didn't know if it was his illusion, but he just felt that Li Yan didn't seem to like other people coming to their house.

After listening to Lan Qin's words, Li Yan just nodded in agreement.

In fact, Li Yan maintains a very calm attitude towards Yang Jian's bringing his family over as a guest. Of course, this is also related to his desire to buy a new house all the time. Before buying the new house, he regarded this small

house as a love nest with Lan Qin, but after the new house came down, Li Yan had no idea about this small house.

And the recent busy work has indeed allowed Li Yan to accumulate a large amount of wealth, but to buy his ideal new house, he still needs to save more money for a period of time.

After obtaining Li Yan's consent, Lan Qin sent a message to Yang Jian to invite his family to visit next weekend.

Yang Jian replied to Lan Qin in three seconds, and attached a "kiss of love". At that time, after Lan Qin received such an emoticon package, he immediately put away his phone with a guilty conscience. He always felt that this would be seen by Li Yan. , but it is not easy to deal with.

The day of camping and picnic passed quickly. After Lan Qin was full, he and Li Yan watched the sunset, the sky full of stars, and the beautiful sunrise at six o'clock in the morning.

After packing up his things from the suburbs and driving the car back to the city, Lan Chin began to plan for the date tonight again-the couple seats for dinner should be reserved in advance, and movie tickets for romance movies should be purchased online in advance. Lan Qin felt that it was unnecessary for couples to open couple rooms in hotels after a date.

From Lanqin's point of view, the hotels outside are still not safe, and they have rented rooms in the urban area, so there is really no need to open a couple's room in the hotel.

Lan Qin's side is sweet and warm and happy, but on the other side, the boss who has been imprisoned in a mental hospital by his own daughter is deeply in dire straits.

Even in this psychiatric hospital under 24-hour surveillance, the boss can feel his wife's close attention to him. As long as he closes his eyes, he can feel his wife's cold but fragmented body leaning against him, accompanied by A hoarse and resentful familiar voice.

"Honey, I'm in so much pain! I'm so cold in the basement, come and accompany me..."

The boss was terrified, he had no doubt that he would be killed by his wife who turned into a ghost, and he was even more desperate but , he couldn't find a chance to save himself at all...

--

City A has been experiencing frequent and strange deaths for more than half a month. The wife of the owner of a well-known magazine was found tragically dead in the basement of the Xingfu Community in the northern district of the city; and then some climbing enthusiasts in the suburbs discovered a large number of corpses buried under wild fruit trees, some of which were even completely boneless.

After investigation by relevant departments, it was discovered that these incidents were inextricably linked to the family in Room 801, Building 3, Xingfu District, Chengbei District, City A.

Especially after learning that 801 may be inhabited by a ghost king-level terror, the government finally couldn't sit still.

After holding countless meetings to discuss, Zhang Yundao and other highly cultivated celestial masters were finally sent to negotiate with this ghost king who they had no idea what the details were.