4.2: It Was a Disaster

Fu Ze remembered that the new teacher who just came to their school looked like Very outstanding, but before it seemed to be ordinary outstanding, just young and gentle, it should not be what he sees now... so good to see that he doesn't look like a real person.

In his eyes, this new art teacher is wearing a white shirt, with a slender and tall figure, with a gentle temperament like jade, and his facial features are so delicate that no flaws can be found. His indifferent eyebrows and eyes are calm, even though he is now She looks exhausted and out of breath, but she also reveals the weakness of a sickly beauty, making people think of a beautiful Magnolia blown by wind and rain...

Fu Ze was shaken by his own thoughts, He admits that he is a face control person. At the beginning, he regarded his girlfriend Li Xingruo as a goddess and pursued her hard for half a year. He even did not hesitate to spend several million on C University, just to get the moon sooner rather than later.

But now seeing such a young teacher who seemed to be a "sick Xi Shi", Fu Ze looked as if his eyes were burned by the fire, and quickly looked back, not daring to look any more.

Although he only studied painting for half a year, and this time he came out to sketch to accompany his girlfriend, but based on what he observed just now, he can praise this teacher named Lan Qin as a beauty once in a thousand years.

If he went to the entertainment industry, he would definitely be a big hit as soon as he debuted, and even make countless people fall in love at first sight, goodbye and fall in love at third sight.

"Since Teacher Lan Qin is unwell, let everyone stop and rest first."

Although Fu Ze withdrew his eyes from looking at Lan Qin, he still dealt with Lan Qin's pale face and sweating profusely , After speaking, without waiting for Lan Qin to refuse, he walked a few steps and stopped the tour guide.

Seeing that her boyfriend had gone to tell the tour guide about this, Li Xingruo stopped directly and went to help Lan Qin instead. After all, Teacher Lan Qin's precarious and weak state really made her very worried.

"Mr. Lan Qin, sit down on the root of this tree first, then drink some water and eat something to rest. Anyway, we are not in a hurry, and your body is the most important thing." Lan Qin raised his head and took a hard look at this young and

beautiful The girl in the room could probably guess that this is the heroine Li Xingruo, so she nodded her head in agreement.

Lan Qin stopped here, and the people who walked in front also gathered around to say a few words of concern after noticing Lan Qin's situation.

Another teacher, Fan Huaqing, who was originally a little grumpy, was still a little unhappy that the teacher was slowing down the progress of the journey, and wanted to say something with a cold face.

But when the person came to Lan Qin, before he could say anything, he saw Lan Qin's white face that seemed to be shining, and the appearance of a weak beauty with thin sweat and a little broken hair, his lips moved a few times, or Didn't say anything bad.

"...Lan Qin, why didn't you tell me sooner that you were not feeling well? Li Xingruo is right, your health is more important than driving." Seeing that Teacher Fan, who had the worst temper

in the team, didn't say anything, the others Even if there is no opinion, just rest on the spot.

As the only female teacher in the team, Chen Qiao took a look at Lan Qin's face, and thought that she should rest for more than ten minutes, so she put down the heavy backpack she was carrying, and then looked for the guide who was standing not far away smoking a pipe. How long does it take to get to Ganshui Town?

Although she, a female teacher, didn't feel how tired she was, but since some people in the team couldn't bear it, she really wanted to know how long she would have to go.

The tour guide in charge of leading the way is a local townsman in Ganshui Town in his 40s or 50s. His surname is Ou. It is good to let everyone call him Lao Ou, but he did not say his name.

When Lao Ou heard the guest asking how long the journey was, he put down the hand-rolled tobacco that he had already smoked a third of, and casually said that there was still about an hour to go.

"I think it's only three or four o'clock in the afternoon, so we must be able to reach Ganshui Town before dark, but if you have to stop and rest after walking for a few minutes, you may not be able to arrive until dark." Old

Ou Talking like this, he kept looking at the guest who was resting on the thick tree root. After all, this little face was as white as snowflakes in winter. He was really afraid that this delicate and frail guest would leave for another minute. just fell down.

Although he doesn't

mind helping to carry a person into the mountain, but this is labor-intensive work after all, and there must be extra money!

I just don't know if these already generous customers are willing to pay more for one person.

But seeing how handsome this guest is, the other guests wouldn't even pay that little money, right?

While thinking about not being able to do business at a loss, Lao Ou recalled that there were a few couples who went to the mountain to do some photography. At that time, some young girls couldn't walk, and those boys couldn't carry them. In the end, he took turns. Help me carry it in.

But in the end, he still didn't add money to him, which really made Lao Ou, a simple man, very dissatisfied.

And this time, he was still carrying a man. Although this man was more handsome than many young men he had seen, this was not a reason not to add money!

Hearing that the tour guide said that he still needs to go for another hour, Li Xingruo looked at Teacher Lan Qin very worriedly. She was really afraid that Teacher Lan Qin would not last until then.

Fu Ze communicated with the tour guide and rested for fifteen minutes, then walked back to his girlfriend, looked at the backpack on Lan Qin's back, and said that he could help carry it when we set off.

Lan Qin took the mineral water from the hostess, and had a rough guess about his physical weakness in this mission world, but he shook his head and said no to the hostess' proposal to help him with his backpack.

"I just haven't exercised for too long, so I can't breathe for a while, just take a rest."

After Lan Chin said this, he took out another bag of bread from his backpack and ate it.

Seeing that his colleague Lan Qin's complexion was really improving, Fan Huaqing breathed a sigh of relief. They had already set off for more than two hours. If this colleague wanted to return, it would be very troublesome.

However, for Lan Qin, an adult man with such poor physical strength, Fan Huaqing still had some ideas. He looked at Lan Qin's physical condition from head to toe, and then said.

"When I go back from sketching this time, Lan Qin, you should go to the gym with me to exercise for two months! The elders are still young, how can you have such a weak body? How can you start a family and start a business after this? Although you look like this It's hard for me to stretch my weight, but it should be okay to run on a treadmill."

Such words can be said to be a slap in the face, Fu Ze subconsciously looked at Lan Qin, and found that this young male teacher really has a temper He is so good that he doesn't feel unhappy even if others think that he is not good.

Looking at the beautiful little white rabbit who is so weak and deceitful...

Fu Ze was so horrified by his own thoughts that he quickly looked away again.

He has a girlfriend, so how could he think of a man... And he doesn't like men like Xu Yiming... Wait! Where is that guy Xu Yiming? !

After Fu Ze thought this way, he immediately searched for his brother Xu Yiming, and then he was not surprised to see his good brother who had played with him until he was a child, looking at Teacher Lan Qin in a daze.

This look of stunned by the beauty is really stupid enough!

It's almost like those nympho girls who often go crazy on him.

If it weren't for the more than twenty years of brotherhood between them, Fu Ze really wanted to pretend he didn't see it.

Fu Ze felt that he couldn't just look at his good brother and lose face like this. Although it is said that many people who are engaged in art and art are gay, this does not mean that they should publicize their sexuality.

Moreover, Xu Yiming was the only son in the Xu family's generation, so it was impossible for him to be indifferent to the fact that Xu Yiming liked men. If the news of Xu Yiming's homosexuality got out, he didn't even dare to imagine what kind of bloodshed the Xu family would be in.

On the contrary, a person like him who has a brother on his head is more suitable for sex...

Wait! Why did he have such a terrible idea?

He is obviously a straight man!

Fu Ze was so startled by his own thoughts that he lost half of his three souls and six souls. He barely resisted the urge to howl, but he walked over quietly and slapped his good brother Xu Yiming from his unknown meditation. .

Xu Yiming, who was awakened suddenly, was not angry about being beaten. Instead, he dragged Fu Ze to talk furtively, and his

lowered voice was full of surprise and excitement, as if he had discovered some big treasure.

"Brother Fu, Brother Fu, if I start pursuing Teacher Lan Qin now, how long will it take to catch him?! According to Teacher Lan Qin's face, which is prettier than that of Brother Fu and your goddess Li Xingruo, what I pursue is Does the time have to be doubled, for example, if you pursue a year or two, you can achieve a positive result?!"

Xu Yiming was so excited by the bright future he imagined that his face was congested, if he had to keep reserved, he would have rushed over to Lan Lan. Teacher Qin introduced all the situation of himself.

Originally, he had just broken up with his ex-boyfriend, and he still wanted to come to this remote and remote town to relax, maybe he could have a short-term love.

After all, although they went to the deep mountains, the temperature is like spring all year round, and the scenery is beautiful, the folk customs are simple, and the beautiful mountains and rivers produce beautiful people, which is very suitable for sketching.

Generally speaking, troublesome people come out of poor mountains and bad waters, but here is definitely a place where beautiful people come out of good mountains and good waters.

But what he didn't expect was that the most beautiful beauties in the world were actually in their team.

And his eyes, which have seen all the beauties, didn't even find such a treasure!

"The first time I fucking saw Mr. Lan Qin, I already thought about where we would be buried together in the future! This must be the person who is destined to be given to me by God. I must seize this opportunity!" Xu Yiming

said Speaking confidently, he brushed his hair a few times with his hands and adjusted his clothes, making sure to seduce people with the most handsome appearance.

Seeing that his good brother was about to walk towards Lan Qin, Fu Ze hurriedly pulled him back, and then hurriedly said no.

Xu Yiming, who was held back, was stunned. He didn't understand why Brother Fu didn't help him, but also wanted to stop him.

"Brother Fu, you can't be happy on your own, and you don't care about your brother and me. Don't forget that you can pursue the goddess Li Xingruo, and I have given you a lot of strength in the middle! I haven't asked you yet. Help me pursue Teacher Lan Qin together, why are you holding me back?"

Fu Ze didn't panic at all when he heard his good brother's accusation, but said directly, "If you go to pursue your teacher now, I'm afraid Teacher Fan can knock you out with a single punch."

When Xu Yiming heard Fu Ze mentioning Teacher Fan Huaqing, he couldn't help but pull his eyes out of Lan Qin's body, and then moved to Fan Huaqing, and then he was caught by Fan Huaqing's hulking back The tall and strong appearance was shocked.

I heard that Teacher Fan Huaqing hates gays and sissies the most. If he was really hotheaded and did something that blasphemed the teacher just now, he would have been punched unconscious, and then thrown into this barren mountain Feed the tigers in the mountains!

"..."

Xu Yiming put down his hand that was still brushing his hair, he really didn't dare to gamble with his life, and his handsome face was a sharp weapon on the road, if he was injured, it would definitely be a big loss.

So Xu Yiming decided to hold back as his good buddy Fu Ze said, and then talk about the pursuit after getting acquainted with Lan Qin, a new teacher who has just arrived.

When Xu Yiming calmed down, Fu Ze breathed a sigh of relief.

His eyes also fell on Lan Chin, some of the sunlight shining through the gaps in the dense leaves fell on the young teacher, as if he was beckoning to a beautiful angel who accidentally fell into the mortal world. light the same.

If there is a photographer here who likes to take pictures of beauties, I am afraid that he will go crazy directly.

Lan Qin didn't care about the ridicule of his colleague Fan Huaqing, but just nodded and said that he would pay attention to exercise in the future.

As for whether he will go to the gym with his colleague Fan Huaqing, it depends on how things develop later.

After all, this place can be regarded as a dangerous place.

There are seven teachers and students in the protagonist group, but the only ones who can escape from here alive are the male protagonist Fu Ze and the female protagonist Li Xingruo.

And what's even more frightening is that the survival of the hero and heroine directly brought disaster to everyone outside the town.

Although the hero and heroine may not realize it at first, the source of this disaster is themselves.